'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

floridays

I went to college to be able to make more money over the length of my career.
I never went to anything at GA Tech except classes and concerts.
I did play tennis there one year but life canceled that pursuit.
I never attended any sports event at Tech.

UT would have been fine except out-of-state costs plus I had a grant and scholarship at Tech.
Schooling at Tech facilitated my working at UPS so I wouldn't change a thang!
Liberal response

If Tennessee offered you a tennis scholarship you would have gone to UT.

I love you old man.:thumbup1:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I wonder if they can tie joe Biden’s staff into for donating to releasing rioters.
IDK Rand Paul was the Senator that introduced the bill to ban no-knock warrants -- the type of warrant that ultimately led to the wrongful shooting death of Breonna Taylor. The idiot protesters that accosted him were trying to get him to say her name not knowing this.

How :censored2:ing crazy is that?

El Correcto

god is dead
IDK Rand Paul was the Senator that introduced the bill to ban no-knock warrants -- the type of warrant that ultimately led to the wrongful shooting death of Breonna Taylor. The idiot protesters that accosted him were trying to get him to say her name not knowing this.

Thats par for the course. These idiots don’t know what a libertarian is or even who Rand Paul is.

floridays

It's not, that is the way they roll.
It is a movement devoid of thinking, of acceptance of fact.

It's the left today.
Ignorant of fact, zombies to their ideology, they are them, exactly who they are.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Because the ones that do are ignorant and want to keep the power structure a majority white.

The "ones" are a minority. This applies to African Americans, Cops, white, and all other people among many other things in life.

That is why most of this chaos is unnecessary. Why are we letting the few "ones" upset the entire system? Are there other motivations?

Yes, there are. The few evil "ones" in position of power are guilty and must be dealt with.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
118459970_806740160099087_4413707251876507495_o.jpg

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Not possible for me to offer CSN&Y without a Neil Young offering,
I've just always loved his music.
Listen or don't, who cares?

@MyTripisCut , get you a dose of this Mick.

Goodie...Floridays is playing music on this blog...Please play "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen...

I would but I am a little backwards on my downloading.

I thought I knew a little about popular music...But you are lightyears ahead of me...:rockon:

floridays

Goodie...Floridays is playing music on this blog...Please play "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen...

I would but I am a little backwards on my downloading.

I thought I knew a little about popular music...But you are lightyears ahead of me...:rockon:
I will, I love the song, thank you for the request.

My pleasure Dela,
It's hard t get better than this...... my opinion

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Turns out the felon with a pistol was livestreaming the whole thing. Kyle Rittenhouse says to him "I'm going to get the police". Then the felon attacks him.

This kid is in the clear.
Lawsuits against the lying liberal media will follow his acquittal.

El Correcto

god is dead
Turns out the felon with a pistol was livestreaming the whole thing. Kyle Rittenhouse says to him "I'm going to get the police". Then the felon attacks him.

MEDIC I NEED A :censored2:ING MEDIC!!!!11
That and the protestors screaming for the police to help the dying pedophile will never get old.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It was the first time I actually hear the lyrics...powerful and very fitting to what is going on today....Thanks

My pleasure Dela,

My pleasure Dela,

One powerful song...First time that I clearly heard the Lyrics...Very appropriate song for today's time..

There was a line in the song that is very fitting "But all I've learned from Love was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya" every line of the song has a message....

Poop Head

Judge me.

Omg!!! Sooooo funnnyyyy!!!!! """Medic!!!! Get a :censored2:ing mediiicc!!!!"""" Lmfao