'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

floridays

It was the first time I actually hear the lyrics...powerful and very fitting to what is going on today....Thanks

One powerful song...First time that I clearly heard the Lyrics...Very appropriate song for today's time..

There was a line in the song that is very fitting "But all I've learned from Love was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya" every line of the song has a message....
Excellent.
Would you like to hear KD Langs version?
Just as strong, she could probably kick Leonard Cohen's ass anyway.

oldngray

nowhere special
598.jpg

floridays

@DELACROIX , @Fred's Myth just for comparison, here's the girl that is more boy than us, likely.
Fred, Jeff Buckley drowned off Mud Island in Memphis, years ago, great version though.

I still like the old man version though..... wonder why.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
He did a real number on his attacker's arm...saw the uncensored version....pure hamburger...and the guy was still hanging on to the gun..I presume he had no feeling below the bicep to use it....

The way he yelled "Medic" might indicate previous military training...

El Correcto

god is dead
Only proves the :censored2: boy he is. Beating on a little girl. Thx for vid @Wrong . Lol
I posted it knowing it’s bad optics on him. I didn’t post it like “Dats my boy, out on thot patrol”! I know for a fact this isn’t the whole video, some white men and a believe a black dude get out of a car and beat up Kyle, he tries to fight back going for a single leg on a man twice his size and older, gets kicked down to the ground and stomped a little bit.

MAKAVELI

I posted it knowing it’s bad optics on him. I didn’t post it like “Dats my boy, out on thot patrol”! I know for a fact this isn’t the whole video, some white men and a believe a black dude get out of a car and beat up Kyle, he tries to fight back going for a single leg on a man twice his size and older, gets kicked down to the ground and stomped a little bit.
Bro your hero is nothing but a little :censored2: boy that likes to beat on little girls and pretend to be a hero by taking out protesters with an AR -15. Probably just a mirror image of you. If he got stomped on he deserved it. LMFAO!

El Correcto

god is dead
Bro your hero is nothing but a little :censored2: boy that likes to beat on little girls and pretend to be a hero by taking out protesters with an AR -15. Probably just a mirror image of you. If he got stomped on he deserved it. LMFAO!
Those weren’t protesters, they were felons with priors attacking him unprovoked. One a pedophile, one a woman beater and one a felon with a gun.
I agree he deserved to get his ass kicked for swinging on a girl. I’ve never personally done that before.

Seems weird though that you constantly defend men who are mistreating women worse than this, like George Floyd, Jacob Blake, 2pac, etc. Yet find your morals once it’s someone you dislike.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Strange the person in that video needed glasses in the middle of the day, yet Kyle managed to get a headshot at night without glasses.

Real or not it doesn't change anything and absolutely would be inadmissable in court.

MAKAVELI

Those weren’t protesters, they were felons with priors attacking him unprovoked. One a pedophile, one a woman beater and one a felon with a gun.
I agree he deserved to get his ass kicked for swinging on a girl. I’ve never personally done that before.

Seems weird though that you constantly defend men who are mistreating women worse than this, like George Floyd, Jacob Blake, 2pac, etc. Yet find your morals once it’s someone you dislike.
Bro, he did not know who they were or their background. The little incel went to Kenosha with an AR-15 thinking it would probably get him laid at some point. Little did he know it would get him a date with Bubba. :wink-very:

floridays

Only proves the :censored2: boy he is. Beating on a little girl. Thx for vid @Wrong . Lol
Exactly what did you see, Exactly what did you want to see?

Beyond that, all I hear is two black guys probably beating off in a car that viewed an altercation.

Pick one person, label him as Kyle, exactly what did your labeled do?

Why do black punks sit in a lot videoing?

Same for you Wrong, exactly what do you think you were posting?
Exactly where did you find it?

El Correcto

god is dead
Bro, he did not know who they were or their background. The little incel went to Kenosha with an AR-15 thinking it would probably get him laid at some point. Little did he know it would get him a date with Bubba. :wink-very:
He knew Rosenbaum was attacking, he knew someone in the background was shooting a gun first, he knew Rosenbaum had him cornered. Bam bam, self defense.

He knew Huber has just hit him in the head with a skateboard and tried to grab his gun, bam bam self defense.

He knew Grosskreutz had a handgun and was going to shoot him, bam bam self defense.