'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

MAKAVELI

Exactly what did you see, Exactly what did you want to see?

Beyond that, all I hear is two black guys probably beating off in a car that viewed an altercation.

Pick one person, label him as Kyle, exactly what did your labeled do?

Why do black punks sit in a lot videoing?

Same for you Wrong, exactly what do you think you were posting?
Exactly where did you find it?
@Wrong / @DriveInDriveOut / @Fatw0lf is a professional troll. That's what he or she does for a living.

El Correcto

god is dead
Exactly what did you see, Exactly what did you want to see?

Beyond that, all I hear is two black guys probably beating off in a car that viewed an altercation.

Pick one person, label him as Kyle, exactly what did your labeled do?

Why do black punks sit in a lot videoing?

Same for you Wrong, exactly what do you think you were posting?
Exactly where did you find it?
That could very well be Kyle.
Same crocs, build, glasses. If it’s not I’ll be glad, if it is I’ll still support what he did in Kenosha.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's not, that is the way they roll.
It is a movement devoid of thinking, of acceptance of fact.

It's the left today.
Ignorant of fact, zombies to their ideology, they are them, exactly who they are.
It's a group!

groups.jpg

floridays

Bro, he did not know who they were or their background. The little incel went to Kenosha with an AR-15 thinking it would probably get him laid at some point. Little did he know it would get him a date with Bubba. :wink-very:
That is how a banger or former banger thinks.
Their background brought them to him, not the other way as you describe. I feel certain it will be proven.

On a side note, when did you become cosy with a white punk throwing around the N word. Not :censored2: as you reprobates call each other.

What is with y’all and man on man rape.
At least Jacob Blake won’t feel it when he gets raped for being a child molester.
Kyle became a terrorist so he could date an older man in prison. He’s lived closeted all his life because of his being a right winger. He knew shooting unarmed people would put him in jail with diddlers and rapists. He’s home with his type of people. Just like Derek Chauvin!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Kyle is in jail. It’s Saturday night, he has no gun. He’ll make Bubba a good little lover!
Kyle became a terrorist so he could date an older man in prison. He’s lived closeted all his life because of his being a right winger. He knew shooting unarmed people would put him in jail with diddlers and rapists. He’s home with his type of people. Just like Derek Chauvin!
1598741098344.jpg

floridays

My favorite version is by kd lang ... I've been to see her a dozen times and heard her sing this live 3 or 4 times.
It gives me chillbumps! Her vocal range is amazing!

It is very good old fellow.
Never seen her live, I make it a habit to avoid the Lillith Fair. :lol: :thumbup1:

Just a poke my friend, at your age if your skin is thin it's still dry as the west Texas sand.

can I get a witness
@Fred's Myth, about west Texas sand?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You guys know the majority of prison sex is consensual, right? The Bubba's bitch gag is more a running joke for people who for some reason find male sexual assault funny.

floridays

My favorite version is by kd lang ... I've been to see her a dozen times and heard her sing this live 3 or 4 times.
It gives me chillbumps! Her vocal range is amazing!

This is good :censored2: old rat, I'm an idiot but I think I can appreciate what pleases my ears, this definitely does.

Enjoy your Sunday.