'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

floridays

I've never thought you were a professional. :wink-very:

I understand, I'm neither.
Hard to troll guys like you that lock up and can't respond.

I'll give you a chance,

Are you still mourning the bald, head shot that is on video taunting saying "shoot me nig....er, multiple times, not the n.....ga your reprobate type likes to throw around?

Just a question.

MAKAVELI

I hope they had the sense to wipe their chins off upon exit from the car.
Never seen cocsukirs speelled like creep before.
They are definitely acting differently than negroes of my day.
Ask @MAKAVELI how negroes roll today.
From the video @Wrong posted it looks like they were waiting to see if the little :censored2: boy was going to start swinging on the little girl. Then when he did they proceeded to get out and stomp him. Seems like they were just being upstanding citizens vs the little incel that went to Kenosha.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Gee. I wonder why the prison gang Jailhouse Lawyers Speak would want his location so bad.

1598756437671.png

sailfish

From the video @Wrong posted it looks like they were waiting to see if the little :censored2: boy was going to start swinging on the little girl. Then when he did they proceeded to get out and stomp him. Seems like they were just being upstanding citizens vs the little incel that went to Kenosha.
What a bunch of sexist bigots, presuming today's strong independent women need their oppressive patriarchal protection.

floridays

You saw that through all the cars passing, beyond that are you sure it was Kyle, the guy that showed extreme patience, self control, and extreme gun control under duress. and brought back to hides.

I don't know WTF an incel is, I don't go by new tags, kinda like I still call a guy with a member a guy, even while he says he's a chick.
Doubtful a guy that reacted under extreme pressure, as he did, bitch slap, as you say a chick.

Exactly where did whoever supposedly do this, I can't see through cars.
Post the frame.

MAKAVELI

You saw that through all the cars passing, beyond that are you sure it was Kyle, the guy that showed extreme patience, self control, and extreme gun control under duress. and brought back to hides.

I don't know WTF an incel is, I don't go by new tags, kinda like I still call a guy with a member a guy, even while he says he's a chick.
Doubtful a guy that reacted under extreme pressure, as he did, bitch slap, as you say a chick.

Exactly where did whoever supposedly do this, I can't see through cars.
Post the frame.
The video clearly shows him swingin on the girl when the altercation escalates just before the video cuts off.

floridays

Your just mad because she's eaten more pusillanimous tacos than you have!
It's not a mad thing rat, jealousy is not the same.
Nice one rat,
Your just mad because she's eaten more pusillanimous tacos than you have!
Beyond what I said previously, I need @Turdferguson to review your mangled use of "your." I think it may be 1st and 10 for the good guys. :lol:

I'm playin my friend, lord knows I don't want anyone pickin my trash apart.

sailfish

The video clearly shows him swingin on the girl when the altercation escalates just before the video cuts off.
A car passes right in front at the point of escalation. The girl he hit was whopping on the much smaller girl, presumably his friend, as the other boy even grabbed her and turned his own back to take the hits himself and protect her. Good thing she had friends like them.

floridays

I asked for a frame, my eyes aren't as good as yours, give me a frame and identify the combat hero kicking a chicks ass.

I will concede when you do both...... possibly.