'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1598741874641.png

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm sure one of your usernames can come up with a better response than that. You have a thread dedicated to these incels. Lol
That was during a string of mass shootings committed by incels. I was interested in learning more about the kind of people who were doing that.
I haven’t even mentioned an incel or thought about them in months/a year probably. They are usually sex obsessed white boys who pay for sex like you though and obsess over BBC.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Lol
Is that why none of the white girls will :censored2: you? LOL!

source.gif

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Mommy bought him an AR-15 and drove him to the riot, and he learned the hard way that real life is a lot scarier than playing Call Of Duty in mommy’s basement. He was an idiot, his mom was an idiot, and two people are now dead and his life is ruined because of that stupidity.

sailfish

sailfish

Mommy bought him an AR-15 and drove him to the riot, and he learned the hard way that real life is a lot scarier than playing Call Of Duty in mommy’s basement. He was an idiot, his mom was an idiot, and two people are now dead and his life is ruined because of that stupidity.
He didn't look scared to me. He faced that down with more fortitude than most grown adults would. You also don't learn to shoot like that from playing Cawadoody.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Those three people ATTACKED a kid with a semiautomatic assault rifle. They sealed their own fate

floridays

sounds like a bad case of blue balls
You know kids these days, gotta have a term for everything.
To get blue ball though, If I remember correctly, it requires a state of arousal, back up, and chick won't facilitate completion.

Who knows, I've forgotten which armpit it's located under.
@rod, can you help me out big guy? :lol: :thumbup1:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Those three people ATTACKED a kid with a semiautomatic assault rifle. They sealed their own fate
They were also idiots. There was plenty of stupidity to go around. The only thing dumber than a bunch of losers starting a riot is for an untrained 17 year old cop wannabe with an AR-15 showing up to try and stop it.