God is ruining the world

vantexan

RELIGION is useless. Religion is all about rules and standards nobody can meet.
Religion is about submitting your will to God's. There are things we're told not to do, also known as sin. But nowhere does the Bible say we'll be perfect. Only that we're to try the best we can and God judges what's in our hearts and his grace covers us.

newfie

K.

But, other non-Abrahamic faiths have completely different views about the fabric of reality.

Like I said, everyone who believes in their particular God does just that, and is convinced they're correct.

They all can't correct.

I'm glad you have faith in your particular God, I applaud you.

Just don't get too cocky, no one likes the equivalent of the JW's knocking on the door...

I don't think its that complicated . I think many if not most of the world believes in one god and calls him a different name. But the belief system is very similar.

I think the message was pretty clean at one time. Man is good at muddling up the communication and distorting the original message.
I think a kind and just god or force out there will have an answer for us all.
I had the opportunity the past week to again get out and enjoy the wonders of nature. Everything works too well to be by accident . My son whose faith has wavered at times said if there is a god then he is a programmer because everything in nature is so in sync. I thought that was a great description.

however libs spewing their hatred on BC are clearly going to hell no matter what they do :)

F

Frankie's Friend

What do Christains expect who blow up abortion clinics?
Jesus put the ear back on the dudes head after Peter cut it off with a sword.
That's what the response is.

When the disciples asked Jesus if he would call down fire from heaven to destroy a group of people who rejected him Jesus said that he came to save lives not to destroy them.

There you go.

MAKAVELI

Banned
I don't think its that complicated . I think many if not most of the world believes in one god and calls him a different name. But the belief system is very similar.

I think the message was pretty clean at one time. Man is good at muddling up the communication and distorting the original message.
I had the opportunity the past week to again get out and enjoy the wonders of nature. Everything works too well to be by accident . My son whose faith has wavered at times said if there is a god then he is a programmer because everything in nature is so in sync. I thought that was a great description.

however libs spewing their hatred on BC are clearly going to hell no matter what they do :)
Kim Jong Un believes he's god and Drumpf believes him.

BrownArmy

Religion is about submitting your will to God's. There are things we're told not to do, also known as sin. But nowhere does the Bible say we'll be perfect. Only that we're to try the best we can and God judges what's in our hearts and his grace covers us.

This is a perfect post to illustrate my point.

You're professing what you believe, and that's great.

Other people believe different things.

In Buddhism, you submit to the perils of your own mind, go through trial and tribulation, and come out the wiser, if you put the work in.

The results may be the same as your way.

Are you telling me that your the way is the only way?

F

Frankie's Friend

This is a perfect post to illustrate my point.

You're professing what you believe, and that's great.

Other people believe different things.

In Buddhism, you submit to the perils of your own mind, go through trial and tribulation, and come out the wiser, if you put the work in.

The results may be the same as your way.

Are you telling me that you're the way is the only way?
No Jesus did.
I already told you that earlier.
It doesn't matter what I say . What matters is what Jesus said.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Everything works too well to be by accident . My son whose faith has wavered at times said if there is a god then he is a programmer because everything in nature is so in sync. I thought that was a great description.
IMO, it's pretty obvious if I am out in the woods, on the lake, creek stomping, driving around, or staring at the sky, that there is a Creator.

BrownArmy

So you’re good with Buddha?