Grill It Baby!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Hey man that looks like a Digiorno's! Just kidding. That looks good never cooked a Pizza on the grill may have to try it. We love to go out and get a good coal fired pizza.

The shell came from a local Italian bakery. Anchovies, sweet pepper, hot pepper and fresh tomato. And a handful of cherry wood chips in the fire. Try to get that on a DiGiorno!

I sent Papa John's a condolence note saying they won't get anymore orders from us.;)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The shell came from a local Italian bakery. Anchovies, sweet pepper, hot pepper and fresh tomato. And a handful of cherry wood chips in the fire. Try to get that on a DiGiorno!

I sent Papa John's a condolence note saying they won't get anymore orders from us.;)
Looking almost as good as NY pizza ;)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yep. Feeding 30-40 people can be interesting.

Wife screwed up the crust a little bit but it turned out good.

Looks great! Could you shred it or did you slice it?

Sometime soon, I want to get one with a little fat running through the middle, brine/cure it and smoke it.

Canadian bacon, baby!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Looks great! Could you shred it or did you slice it?

Sometime soon, I want to get one with a little fat running through the middle, brine/cure it and smoke it.

Canadian bacon, baby!
Just sliced it. Got lots of compliments but then again we always do.

We cook for anywhere between 20-40 people for tailgates. The wife and I are about the only ones that cook out of the group. Early on we delegated some cooking to other people but got tired of burgers and dogs.

We go over the top on a lot of things and burgers and dogs just werent what we wanted at our tailgate. We have had everything from homemade donuts to full turkeys out there.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Personally, I think pork loins and tenderloins are easier to cook than burgers and dogs. Just keep an eye on the temps to keep it moist, and you have a winner.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Personally, I think pork loins and tenderloins are easier to cook than burgers and dogs. Just keep an eye on the temps to keep it moist, and you have a winner.
Yep I prefer smoking or indirect for most meals at tailgates. Gives me time to enjoy the company also.

We do do burgers every now and then. Wife has special seasonings and hand pats them all. Also we stuff the cheese inside of our burgers.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yep I prefer smoking or indirect for most meals at tailgates. Gives me time to enjoy the company also.

We do do burgers every now and then. Wife has special seasonings and hand pats them all. Also we stuff the cheese inside of our burgers.

Low and slow!

You hand form the stuffed burgers or use a special press?

Edit: she hand forms them.

30 to life

Cheddar moz Colby jack. Pepper jack. We have used many different kinds. Trick is buy a block and cut off little squares to put inside. When the cheese melts on the inside your burger is done.
I will have to use that trick because I never had good luck stuffing a burger with cheese thanks