Ground taking over

bacha29

It serve as a testament , that she was smart enough to be in the right place at the right time not that she was more intelligent or more talented. For every Taylor Swift out there there’s 10 more people behind her, who probably had more talent and were smarter, but it did not have the breaks. That’s kind of how show business works.

But regardless, I can point to thousands of talented artist, and musicians who are successful, and who are miserable and even die in horrible circumstances
what makes you the arbiter of someone’s worth, and happiness?
Exactly. VT took a swipe at her intellect. But the reality is she is regarded as a very savvy business woman and has final say regarding all contracts and agreements. Again. her talents are responsible for the creation of one of the largest music industry fan bases ever and her knowledge of what her fan base likes drives her business agreements. She's 33 years old and has been in the industry for over a decade.

And just as you buy products and services that brings you happiness and enjoyment Swift's products and services does the same thing for others. And BTW, pop music like all other types of music is cyclical always shifting from one popular recording artist to the next. What makes Swift different is that she knows how to restyle and remake herself in a way that has allowed her to survive longer than others.

Thebrownblob

Exactly. VT took a swipe at her intellect. But the reality is she is regarded as a very savvy business woman and has final say regarding all contracts and agreements. Again. her talents are responsible for the creation of one of the largest music industry fan bases ever and her knowledge of what her fan base likes drives her business agreements. She's 33 years old and has been in the industry for over a decade.

And just as you buy products and services that brings you happiness and enjoyment Swift's products and services does the same thing for others. And BTW, pop music like all other types of music is cyclical always shifting from one popular recording artist to the next. What makes Swift different is that she knows how to restyle and remake herself in a way that has allowed her to survive longer than others.
1686599181117.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Imagine going on multiple ridiculous rants across multiple threads, all because you're triggered that someone said something bad about Taylor Swift.

Taylor Swift.
LMAO

So weird.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
service isn't the only metric with customers though if FedEx delivers my :censored2: on time 96% of the time and ups 98% but costs twice as much i might just stick with FedEx. If FedEx has one day lanes via ground to half my customers and 2 day to the other half but ups is 2 and 3 respectively even the 4-5% of my stuff that is late is still arriving the same time as ups would the other 95% is quicker.

Hell, even network service % doesn't even give the whole picture if I'm shipping out of Chicago my rate could be 99% on time and ups could be 80% where Tracy California (notoriously one of our worst hubs) could be inverse.

Even if express take a small hit by using ground there are far more moving parts to these decisions than what you are letting on.
You are exactly right. I'm glad you said it, because whenever I point out the same thing (FedEx can take a hit on service and still make out well) there's a cadre of idiots who tell me there's no way that can be true.

Gone fishin

You are exactly right. I'm glad you said it, because whenever I point out the same thing (FedEx can take a hit on service and still make out well) there's a cadre of idiots who tell me there's no way that can be true.
Feeling lucky , roll the dice with fedex , it might be on time , might not. That’ll be 74 dollars please. Thanks for playin.