guns

Johney

Pineapple King
I'm in NH. Going rate is roughly $20/50 of 9mm. I usually don't shop much at Walmart, but if I'm there, it's usually sold out. I was at one today, in Plymouth, NH, it was sold out there. Couple weeks ago I got it for $30/100
Most gun shops have limits here because its so scarce. Usually 2-3 boxes. I lucked out Friday night, no limit at the store I visited. Haven't bought 7.62 in a long time. Stocked up over the last couple years.
I guess I'm just lucky that there is Wal-Marts everywhere here and a gun show once a month. Good luck in your searches my friend.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Read John Bolton and John Yoo’s WSJ piece on why this treaty is a backdoor route to gun control. On the plus side, the treaty is going to face stiff bipartisan opposition in the Senate.

BELLEVUE, WA – You heard it straight from the horse’s mouth. Jay Carney said Obama will sign the UN Arms Trade Treaty “before the end of August…We believe it’s in the interest of the United States.”

This is very strategic timing considering Congress is on a 5 week vacation lasting thru the month of August!

These back door tactics are nothing new for the Obama Administration, which is why we are using tactics of our own to stop his anti-gun agenda. We have the home fax numbers of every Senator so while they are absent from the Capitol we can demand they must not ratify the UN Gun Treaty once Obama signs it.

We CAN stop this international treaty from reaching American soil by killing it the United States Senate. The U.S Senate must ratify an international treaty for it to be effective. They would need 67 votes to ratify the treaty. Reach every U.S. Senator at their home office; tell them you do not want this treaty in OUR United States!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Love the look of a double barrel almost as much as i like the sound of my 12 gauge pump action mossberg. Both equally scarie if your on the wrong end of one

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Hopefully, she ends up shooting herself with it. that would make my day.

peace

TOS

Explain something to me please.

How can you state that "you hope she ends up shooting herself with it", only to follow up that statement with the word "peace" in your signature line?

Do you truly hope that this woman shoots herself? Are you so blinded by your fear and hatred and paranoia of guns that you would wish death upon a fellow human being? Or are you just being a sarcastic :censored2:?

island1fox

sober,

It is good to see the price of Ammunition has dropped drastically from a few months ago !!

I believe it all fits into panic buying --hoarding and supply and demand.

The same --if not more murders are happening everyday in the inner cities --but the moment some nut shoots a few whites ---the demand for gun control/confiscation will again drive up prices.:sad-little:

Explain something to me please.

How can you state that "you hope she ends up shooting herself with it", only to follow up that statement with the word "peace" in your signature line?

Do you truly hope that this woman shoots herself? Are you so blinded by your fear and hatred and paranoia of guns that you would wish death upon a fellow human being? Or are you just being a sarcastic :censored2:?

images

Sober takes sarcastic ass-holes for $1000.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Young Mother Shoots Home Invader With Shotgun

Jeez, she was on the phone with the cops for 21 minutes while he was breaking in. Proof you can't count on the police to save your life.

"When seconds count, the police are only minutes away"

Yeah, just how many minutes they don't say. It's even worse in England, I hear. You basically have to stand there and let them kill you. If you don't, then you are the criminal.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=2]Ooopsie, CDC Study On Guns, Commissioned By Obama, Puts Paid To Most Gun Control Arguments[/h]
This study was completed in June, yet was virtually ignored by the media. Perhaps because it didn’t fit the talking points?
In short:
1. most gun deaths are suicides, not criminal violence.
2. there were anywhere between 500,000 to 3 million defensive uses of guns, per year.
3. both accidental deaths and mass shootings have declined, both accounting for very small fraction of gun related deaths.
4. Most criminals gain their guns from family, friends or illegal means, and so outside the “controls” envisioned by the gun control gang.
5. High gun related homicides are in Illinois, California, New Jersey, Washington D.C. skew the figures; these are areas where there are some of most restrictive gun laws.
Thus, the study tends to show that most of the gun control talk, is just that, talk, without much reality in actually addressing gun crime, and tends to support most of the things that gun rights advocates have repeatedly said.

over9five

Staff member
Ooopsie, CDC Study On Guns, Commissioned By Obama, Puts Paid To Most Gun Control Arguments

This study was completed in June, yet was virtually ignored by the media. Perhaps because it didn’t fit the talking points?
In short:
2. there were anywhere between 500,000 to 3 million defensive uses of guns, per year.
3. both accidental deaths and mass shootings have declined, both accounting for very small fraction of gun related deaths.
4. Most criminals gain their guns from family, friends or illegal means, and so outside the “controls” envisioned by the gun control gang.
5. High gun related homicides are in Illinois, California, New Jersey, Washington D.C. skew the figures; these are areas where there are some of most restrictive gun laws.
Thus, the study tends to show that most of the gun control talk, is just that, talk, without much reality in actually addressing gun crime, and tends to support most of the things that gun rights advocates have repeatedly said.

​There you go again, throwing facts and common sense into the gun debate....!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
sober,

It is good to see the price of Ammunition has dropped drastically from a few months ago !!

I believe it all fits into panic buying --hoarding and supply and demand.

The same --if not more murders are happening everyday in the inner cities --but the moment some nut shoots a few whites ---the demand for gun control/confiscation will again drive up prices.:sad-little:

Where I live, price is coming down, just a little. Finding it is still hit or miss, & some places still setting limits.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Ooopsie, CDC Study On Guns, Commissioned By Obama, Puts Paid To Most Gun Control Arguments

In short:

A less biased interpretation:
Handguns, suicides, mass shootings deaths, and self-defense: Findings from a research report on gun violence. - Slate Magazine

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
John Dean "Jeff" Cooper (May 10, 1920 - September 25, 2006) is known as father of the "Modern Technique" of handgun shooting. Most firearm professionals consider him to be one of the 20th century's leading experts on the use and history of small arms.

​Col. Cooper is noted for his no-nonsense quotations about guns and personal defense.

"The media insist that crime is the major concern of the American public today. In this connection they generally push the point that a disarmed society would be a crime-free society. They will not accept the truth that if you take all the guns off the street you still will have a crime problem, whereas if you take the criminals off the street you cannot have a gun problem."

"In the larger sense, however, the personal ownership of firearms is only secondarily a matter of defense against the criminal. Note the following from Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."

These are just a couple of his famous quotes.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Another good quote, from Benjamin Franklin;

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is to be had for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote."