guns

BrownArmy

Sooo...

This latest school shooter couldn't rent a car in Florida, or drink a beer in Florida, but he could buy an AR-15 in Florida, even with his multiple run-ins with the law?

Sounds like the gun laws in Florida are too lax.

Sounds like Paul Ryan is incorrect when he asserts that Congress implemented meaningful 'mental-health' restrictions for gun purchases.

Sounds like nothing will change.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sooo...

This latest school shooter couldn't rent a car in Florida, or drink a beer in Florida, but he could buy an AR-15 in Florida, even with his multiple run-ins with the law?

Sounds like the gun laws in Florida are too lax.

Sounds like Paul Ryan is incorrect when he asserts that Congress implemented meaningful 'mental-health' restrictions for gun purchases.

Sounds like nothing will change.
giphy.gif

BrownArmy

For starters I didn’t vote for Gary Johnson, but me and him( being Gary Johnson the man you voted for libertarian) agree on gun control. It’s a gun show mentality, don’t hear about mass shooting there.

Do you have a hang-up on Gary Johnson?

I live in MA.

MA was going for Clinton, no matter who I voted for.

I chose to vote for Johnson because he was a better candidate (despite his flaws) than the other two dumpster-fire candidates.

If enough people voted for a 'third-party candidate', not only in my state, but across the nation, then possibly, more funding would go to third-party candidates in the future.

OK, do you feel better now?

What's your solution to our gun-violence epidemic?

Is your solution chastising me for voting for Gary Johnson?

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you have a hang-up on Gary Johnson?

I live in MA.

MA was going for Clinton, no matter who I voted for.

I chose to vote for Johnson because he was a better candidate (despite his flaws) than the other two dumpster-fire candidates.

If enough people voted for a 'third-party candidate', not only in my state, but across the nation, then possibly, more funding would go to third-party candidates in the future.

OK, do you feel better now?

What's your solution to our gun-violence epidemic?

Is your solution chastising me for voting for Gary Johnson?
Why not vote Jill then? She is more inline with your beliefs then Johnson from what I’ve seen.
Anyways I was telling you my beliefs just look at the man you voted for. I agree with him on most things domestically, besides what I’ve been critical of. He just misses a few key boxes that trump double downed on.

El Correcto

god is dead
Tell me your beliefs about realistic solutions to decrease gun violence and mass shootings.
I’ve stated them multiple times, don’t know what else to say. Look at the libertarian you voted for and read his opinion on gun issues. Me and him coincide with a well armed society is a peaceful society.

BrownArmy

I’ve stated them multiple times, don’t know what else to say. Look at the libertarian you voted for and read his opinion on gun issues. Me and him coincide with a well armed society is a peaceful society.

Yah, keep hanging yourself up on Gary Johnson, I told you why I voted for him, you can't let it go.

So your solution is more guns?

newfie

newfie

This school had an armed guard. What other solutions do you recommend?

having the armed guard patrolling the school grounds? security systems . Teachers trained and armed. bullet proof shelter areas . how and why is the guy able to pull a fire alarm from the outside of the school?

ultimately though this case has to be dissected and changes made to ensure someone cant repeat this scenario.

and when the conversation reverts back to taking my guns remember the guy at the texas church shooting who stopped the shooting with his AR15.

It will be fine

having the armed guard patrolling the school grounds? security systems . Teachers trained and armed. bullet proof shelter areas . how and why is the guy able to pull a fire alarm from the outside of the school?

ultimately though this case has to be dissected and changes made to ensure someone cant repeat this scenario.

and when the conversation reverts back to taking my guns remember the guy at the texas church shooting who stopped the shooting with his AR15.
That sounds like quite a distopian nightmare with masssive amounts of armed government agents filling our schools. I'd prefer my teachers focus on education rather than military training.