guns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So a little over 400 non suicides in the purported list that started being tracked over 10 years ago if I read that right. 40 or so a year purported incidents. A statistical rounding error in a country this size.
From the data I have seen, folks with a CCL have a lower crime rate than the police.
Ok

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
30442638_866102166919117_197808051711901696_n.jpg

floridays

This is going to be the next sign I carry at a Pro Choice rally.
Let me remind you of one thing, the second amendment was written into the Constitution by the founders, the right to kill babies was voted 7-2 by seven black robes, or whom most will likely rot in hell. Just my guess, they are responsible for more deaths than Hitler. You support it, thus are accountable also.

floridays

As morally repugnant, as I think that is....

I support individual rights.
I also support ones right to defend themselves from a violent offender, I however do not consider a baby a violent offender, You miss big time on this one BUG. I'll assume a family member, or former gf had one. Just my guess, I say this to you because you seem to have a brain, and I don't believe any other circumstance could cause you to agree to taking innocent infant life. I may be wrong.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I don't own a gun because I have three very bright, young, and curious children in the house.
That is what a safe is for, curious kids dont know the combination to get in and cause harm to themselves and others. Just because you own a gun doesn't mean someone will be shot, it's called responsibility and gun safety. Sorry no excuse to say I have kids, I have a 2 year old and own 3 guns.

It will be fine

That is what a safe is for, curious kids dont know the combination to get in and cause harm to themselves and others. Just because you own a gun doesn't mean someone will be shot, it's called responsibility and gun safety. Sorry no excuse to say I have kids, I have a 2 year old and own 3 guns.
It doesn't mean someone will be shot, but it greatly increases the odds that someone will. The number one predictor of if a person will be the victim of gun violence is if they are a gun owner. Fact.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
It doesn't mean someone will be shot, but it greatly increases the odds that someone will. The number one predictor of if a person will be the victim of gun violence is if they are a gun owner. Fact.
Like I said in my previous thread, gun safety and responsibility. I know guys that have owned guns for 40 to 50 years and never had a misfire or shot anyone. Plus there are a lot of people that own guns illegally that make your case with statistics saying guns are dangerous. The right answer is people that are irresponsible and that are illegally possessing firearms are dangerous.