guns

floridays

A Dad makes a joke about letting a kid know what might happen if his daughter isn't treated right. And the Left goes apoplectic. Sheesh!
It was a joke, I hope the kid got a message from comedy however. I have sons but if I had a daughter it would be made extremely clear, an act against my daughter is an act against me, her mother, and the rest of the family. I do understand that females aren't perfect and often times petty and vengeful. That is why God gave us a mind, to wade through the weeds then deal proper recompense to an offending boyfriend.:wink-very:

Sportello

It was a joke, I hope the kid got a message from comedy however. I have sons but if I had a daughter it would be made extremely clear, an act against my daughter is an act against me, her mother, and the rest of the family. I do understand that females aren't perfect and often times petty and vengeful. That is why God gave us a mind, to wade through the weeds then deal proper recompense to an offending boyfriend.:wink-very:
We can all tell by your respect for women that you display here, that you are full of crap.

Do you still live with your wife?

floridays

Incorrect for asking a question?

Why don’t you just answer a simple question?

Are you still married to the mother of your children?
No, incorrect in your judgement of my respect for a lady.
Whatever answer I give cannot be proven, and would be unacceptable to you regardless. I have noted numerous times as having an ex wife. Make of that whatever you like.