guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NY is a hostile work environment.
Best be going to a more welcoming state.
NY has this law that says they can insist you continue paying taxes after you move out of state, so filing for bankruptcy and reorganizing yourself as a non profit is a good way around it.

rod

Retired 22 years
That Donald Trump and Ted Kennedy aren't as dissimilar as you might think.
I know what you are talking about . I was just jerking your chain. I'll let you in on a little secret---NOTHING will change after Jan. 20th. You will still have to bust your ass working to pay taxes so these politicians can live a life of luxury and laugh at you for believing all their campaign lies.

Box Ox

I know what you are talking about . I was just jerking your chain. I'll let you in on a little secret---NOTHING will change after Jan. 20th. You will still have to bust your ass working to pay taxes so these politicians can live a life of luxury and laugh at you for believing all their campaign lies.
Indeed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Does Trump going on like nothing happened at the Capitol Building last week really bring it back for you?
The fact that you know nothing about the way President Trump has addressed the riot is not surprising.

He's spoken out against it many times, but the trash media you gargle doesn't tell you about that. So without it hitting your Twitter feed you know nothing.

Very sad.

Indecisi0n

Haha totally got it . Now jerk my chain a bit.

over9five

Staff member
Haha totally got it . Now jerk my chain a bit.
itsatrap.jpg