guns

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
"need" doesn't matter. People have the right to own 30. Or more if they want to.

A lot of people like to collect. Its is a good investment if you care about the financials. People like that aren't the ones shooting up Chicago on Saturday night.

I can see the collecting thing, but I don’t know that just personal feelings.

Mutineer

this is silly
No. It compares very well.

I have multiple pairs of shoes for different activities. Lightweight work boots, steel toed work boots (for working on cars or other junk), laceless slip-on boots (for walking through tall weeds), hiking/outdoor boots, dress shoes (for funerals, etc.) two pairs of general purpose sneakers, medium duty slip-on house shoes, and lightweight slip-on house shoes (brothel creepers).

Off the leash

"need" doesn't matter. People have the right to own 30. Or more if they want to.

A lot of people like to collect. Its is a good investment if you care about the financials. People like that aren't the ones shooting up Chicago on Saturday night.
Very good investment, I have a lot of profit in some that I own, better return than a lot of things if you know firearms, and I do, been collecting for over 40 years

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Variety is the spice of life.

20210706_182255.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King