guns

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
In my experience it’s a waste of time talking to a non gun person
I don't know how I landed on a street full of libs. Most come from New York and Connecticut . This is a place to retire. Ocean, moderate winter, etc. but, they do not change their politics when they move to the South. They remain stupid about these issues.
They think I'm Jed Clampet.

Off the leash

I don't know how I landed on a street full of libs. Most come from New York and Connecticut . This is a place to retire. Ocean, moderate winter, etc. but, they do not change their politics when they move to the South. They remain stupid about these issues.
That’s ok they’re unarmed. Think of them as food storage in case of trouble

rod

Retired 22 years
All you need is a double barrel shotgun. Just ask Joe.
Ah--my first gun I ever got on my own -- a 16 gauge double barrel. I traded it for a 12 pack of beer ---regretted that move many times. Dad let me use his 22 pump rifle and had helped me pick out a Model 94 30-30 for deer hunting but that shotgun was all my decision.

Mutineer

Yes. My Tesla-driving, newcomer, transplant neighbors regard me in the same manner. One of them informed me that she's observed my cat "predating on native wildlife."

The 'country' is turning into the 'country-club.'

It wasn't so long ago that my dad was processing a deer in the front yard. Do that now and there will be cops before the yellow-jackets have buzzed in and landed.