Guns

rod

Retired 22 years
They are coming for my firearms. The ATF is trying to bang guns owned by a lot of americans by regulatory fiat. The state I live in is trying to pass gun bans and will likely succeed (although they will lose in court). Biden wants to eliminate semi-autos.

But nice diversion from not being to defend your bull:censored2: chart.
Let him. Apparently he's never seen the Rifleman in action.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
They are coming for my firearms. The ATF is trying to bang guns owned by a lot of americans by regulatory fiat. The state I live in is trying to pass gun bans and will likely succeed (although they will lose in court). Biden wants to eliminate semi-autos.
According to the WH spokeperson , Biden misspoke about the semi-autos.
He was meant to say assault weapons.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sorry for the typo. The ATF is in the final steps of rule making to declare pistols with forearm braces as short barreled rifles, which require special approval and taxes to possess. People in most blue states are not able to get that approval and can become outlaws over night if they do not get rid of those pistols.
The handicap which use forearm braces will be very mad.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1669921636220.png

Box Ox

Rittenhouse has certainly found niche.

And why shouldn’t he? He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers on all five counts that he’d been charged with: first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree attempted intentional homicide and two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
During the next riot , could someone please grab a bullhorn and tell everyone that Rittenhouse is in the crowd. Just to see what kind of reaction happens.

rod

Retired 22 years
And why shouldn’t he? He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers on all five counts that he’d been charged with: first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree attempted intentional homicide and two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment.
I would have gave him a medal.