Guns

rod

Retired 23 years
I bought a Remington shotgun at a
JC Penney outlet store in the 80’s
In my early days of ups I delivered to the local jc penny store. The receiving clerk told me they always had a big return of shotguns right after duck season was over. Same with rifles after deer season. People would buy a new one and return it after the season was over saying it wasn’t what they wanted. :-)

newolddude

God bless guns. I hope each of you got two or three more for Christmas to make yourself safer.

Thebrownblob

God bless guns. I hope each of you got two or three more for Christmas to make yourself safer.

And yet you love us buying guns for the Ukrainians?

Mutineer

Not so long ago, liberals were advocating arming Ukrainian citizens because they are unarmed and Russia is bad.

More recently, in the sole interest of worshiping at the altar of identity politics, the Biden regime just cheerfully released an illegal weapons trafficker from prison.

And yet the same mealy-mouthed codpieces are arguing gun control for ordinary, law-abiding U.S. citizens.

The hypocrisy would be hilarious if it didn't also explore new depths of condescension and malice.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
21B90716-5011-4D92-99FF-AF383F6F9C41.jpeg

Gave my money to the Turks
Browning Hi-power knockoff

bbsam

Staff member
Not so long ago, liberals were advocating arming Ukrainian citizens because they are unarmed and Russia is bad.

More recently, in the sole interest of worshiping at the altar of identity politics, the Biden regime just cheerfully released an illegal weapons trafficker from prison.

And yet the same mealy-mouthed codpieces are arguing gun control for ordinary, law-abiding U.S. citizens.

The hypocrisy would be hilarious if it didn't also explore new depths of condescension and malice.
Actually I’m advocating for gun laws that make sense and do something meaningful. But that’s only possible if people stop talking past each other and work together.

Which means that nothing meaningful will come of it.