Half Empty? NFL

It will be fine

:censored2: the Vikings---they just had to have their own little protest with the whole team locking arms. Pathetic :censored2: millionaires -------send the whole friend'in team to Canada as far as I'm concerned. I'm finished with the NFL.
That's a tantrum I'd expect from a toddler. Trump said he liked the arms locked protest, for what it's worth.

rod

Retired 23 years
It is what it is. Don't like it? Be honest: do you stand in your living room for the National Anthem? Or is it a show in public? You and your "flag pin" patriotism are pathetic.

Hell no I don't stand when I'm by myself watching tv--- no one does-- . When in public --I ALWAYS do. Its called showing respect. I don't have to show respect to myself. I know where I stand. I believe if you look in a mirror you will see the true pathetic one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hell no I don't stand when I'm by myself watching tv--- no one does-- . When in public --I ALWAYS do. Its called showing respect. I don't have to show respect to myself. I know where I stand.
That logic is just bizarre, and kind of points out how ridiculous this all is.

bbsam

Staff member
:censored2: the Vikings---they just had to have their own little protest with the whole team locking arms. Pathetic :censored2: millionaires -------send the whole friend'in team to Canada as far as I'm concerned. I'm finished with the NFL.
Oh. You'll be back. If not, you weren't a fan in the first place. NFL is football.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's not about the flag or veterans, it's not even about police brutality anymore. At this point it's just a protest of Trump and he's the one to blame for that because of the way he inserted himself into the issue.

tourists24

I forego all NFL crap today.... did enjoy Daniel M Clark's national anthem rendition at the race today. No one taking a knee there as far as I could see....