Half Empty? NFL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You said you think it's just about Trump and revenge, not about any kind of goal.
My question is "to who" do you think the meaning behind this has changed.

It's about bringing attention to racism, police brutality, and inequality in the justice system. That's what it's always been about. Apparently the media focus is now on Trump, and the right wing seems to want to pretend this is somehow about our military.

That doesn't change the FACT that this is still about the same thing it always has been.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You said you think it's just about Trump and revenge, not about any kind of goal.
My question is "to who" do you think the meaning behind this has changed.

It's about bringing attention to racism, police brutality, and inequality in the justice system. That's what it's always been about. Apparently the media focus is now on Trump, and the right wing seems to want to pretend this is somehow about our military.

That doesn't change the FACT that this is still about the same thing it always has been.
That's what it was about for Kap, sure. What's going on right now though is just a reaction to Trump's comments.

rod

Retired 23 years
So what do you think is the correct way to address systematic police brutality and inequalities in the justice system?

I will totally agree that police brutality does exist but that being said the majority of the killings being done are justified bad guy shootings or just because people are stupid enough to argue and resist when stopped. It don't take a rocket scientist to know when a cop says stop--you stop and NOT resist. Getting parents to educate their kids would be a great start. Hell maybe even a class in school called "How not to get shot by the cops 101" might be a good idea. Then again it should fall under common sense---

rod

Retired 23 years
My job is done for the night here. I've managed to get all the same people riled up so mission accomplished. I'll try again tomorrow.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I will totally agree that police brutality does exist but that being said the majority of the killings being done are justified bad guy shootings or just because people are stupid enough to argue and resist when stopped. It don't take a rocket scientist to know when a cop says stop--you stop and NOT resist. Getting parents to educate their kids would be a great start. Hell maybe even a class in school called "How not to get shot by the cops 101" might be a good idea. Then again it should fall under common sense---
So you disagree with the findings of the department of justice.... I guess you know better than they do.

bbsam

Staff member
...and she wouldn't have been raped if she hadn't worn that tight mini-skirt!

rickyb

Prophets of Rage‏Verified account @prophetsofrage 2h2 hours ago

#TAKEAKNEE -@MrChuckD

DKiHWAGVoAE3Ca9.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe you can let him borrow you as you are the biggest :censored2: here.
That doesn't make any sense. Try again. You should ask to have that removed because it's kinda stupid and pretty weak. I mean all you did was call me a :censored2: and tried to be clever but you just ended up looking stupid.