Half Empty? NFL

Future

Victory Ride
Teams stay in the locker room till after the anthem ....
they can display their first amendment rights ...b4 ...the game starts ...think this is a reasonable solution

Future

Victory Ride
I feel for the most part ...people don't have a issue for the awareness the players r conveying ....just the wrong podium (during the anthem)

rickyb

Thanks Ricky not with me. The people who have influence with me are most of the hardworking men and women who go to work every day to support their families. Not a lot of Hollywood limousine liberals or overpaid athletes.
thats good. my favorite are activists obviously. including NFL players who take a knee.

rickyb

Not during the anthem ...it means different things too people ....take a knee and face the flag ....not during the anthem though
the problem with thinking your country is the greatest ever means you are less likely to find its faults

and its the first amendment so protesting the anthem is fair game.

and we've forgotten about each other, and we've especially forgotten about blacks

Future

Victory Ride
the problem with thinking your country is the greatest ever means you are less likely to find its faults

and its the first amendment so protesting the anthem is fair game.

and we've forgotten about each other, and we've especially forgotten about blacks
My country is great .... no one should protest during a anthem .....my country is made up of every culture on the planet ......that's what makes it great .... if there is injustice ...we should strive too fix it ...but as a bond as a country ...it's depleting too do so during our countries anthem

Future

Victory Ride
hes not even black. spanish people have basically no wealth in america, and they make $10000 more than blacks in income but still $20,000 less than whites. he could have very easily taken a knee too
You need too check your data on Spanish people of wealth in the USA

MAKAVELI

hes not even black. spanish people have basically no wealth in america, and they make $10000 more than blacks in income but still $20,000 less than whites. he could have very easily taken a knee too
Players don't see a dime from licensing that goes straight to the teams and the NFL.

rickyb

rage burning the flag at woodstock 99. i consider them to be far better americans than 99.9% of hte population

ZjfQsDY.jpg