Heard Any Good Ones: Part 2

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2013 Social Security Stimulus Package.

It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, two discount coupons to KFC, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my a
$$ and a 'Blame it on Bush' poster for the front yard.

The directions were in Spanish.

Your's should arrive soon.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Contemporary Latin Phrases.......................

"Domino vobiscum." (The pizza guy is here.)

"Sharpei diem." (Seize the wrinkled dog.)

"Nucleo predicus dispella conducticus." (Remove foil before microwaving.)

"Il guyus nissanem iste ickye." (That Nissan guy gives me the creeps.)

"Bodicus mutilatimus, unemploymi ad infinitum." (Better take the nose ring out before the job interview.)

"Motorolus interruptus." (Hold on, I'm going into a tunnel.)

"Veni, vidi, Pesci." (I came, I saw, I moidered DA bum.)

"Revelare Pecunia!" (Show Me The Money!)

"Sic semper tyrannus." (Your dinosaur is ill.)

"Nunc Tutus Exitus Computarus." (It's Now Safe To Turn Off Your Computer.)

"Veni, Vidi, Velcro" (I came; I saw; I stuck around.)

"Et TU, pluribus unum?" (The government just stabbed me in the back!)

moreluck

golden ticket member
186156.jpg

CaliforniaPaul

Two hours into my first day of work as a Wal-Mart greeter, an ugly woman came in with her two kids. Hearing her swear at them, I said, 'Good morning, welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice kids, are they twins?' The mom answered, 'Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why would you think they're twins? Are you blind or stupid?' I replied, 'I'm not blind or stupid. I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day, and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.' My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work! —

moreluck

golden ticket member
Stopped by police @2am

An elderly man was stopped by the police around 2 a.m and was asked where he was going at that time of night.
The man replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."

The officer then asked, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replied,
"That would be my wife."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pick-up Lines
Do you want to see something really swell?

Your hair is perfectly pH balanced.

Do you have a quarter? My mother told me to call home when I met the girl of my dreams.

Do you have a mirror in your pocket? (Why?) 'Cause I could see myself in your pants.

I'll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast.

Do you sleep on your stomach? Can I?

Do you want to go out for a pizza and a screw? What, you don't like pizza?

At the office copy machine "Reproducing eh?" "Can I help?"

Ask: "Do you know what winks and screws like a tiger?" (No?) Wink.

Ever tried those weird prickly condoms?

(Use index finger to call someone over then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's winter in Minnesota,
And the gentle breezes blow,
70 miles per hour at 52 below!
Oh, how I love Minnesota
When the snow's up to your butt;
You take a breath of winter air
And your nose is frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
You may think I'm a fool.
I could never leave Minnesota ,
Cause I'm frozen to the stool.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Mexican maid asked for a pay increase.

The wife was very upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise.
She asked, “Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?

”Maria: “Well, Señora, there are tree reasons why I wanna increaze. The first is that I iron better than you.

Wife: “Who said you iron better than me?”

Maria: “Jor huzban he say so.”

Wife: “Oh yeah?”

Maria: “The second reason eez that I am a better cook than you.”

Wife: “Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?”

Maria: “Jor hozban did”

Wife increasingly agitated: “Oh he did, did he?”

Maria: “The third reason is that I am better at sex than you in the bed.”

Wife, really boiling now and through gritted teeth asks, “And did my husband say that as well?”

Maria: “No Señora… The gardener did.”

Wife: “So how much do you want?”

CaliforniaPaul

Little Timmys List....................

Dear Santa,

How are you? How is Mrs. Claus? I hope everyone, from the reindeer to the elves, is fine. I have been a very good boy this year. I would like an X-Box 360 with Call of Duty IV and an iPhone 4 for Christmas. I hope you remember that come Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas,

Timmy Jones

Dear Timmy,

Thank you for your letter. Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves are all fine and thank you for asking about them. Santa is a little worried all the time you spend playing video games and texting. Santa wouldn't want you to get fat. Since you have indeed been a good boy, I think I'll bring you something you can go outside and play with.

Merry Christmas,

Santa Claus

Mr. Claus,

Seeing that I have fulfilled the "naughty vs. nice" contract, set by you I might add, I feel confident that you can see your way clear to granting me what I have asked for. I certainly wouldn't want to turn this joyous season into one of litigation. Also, don't you think that a jibe at my weight coming from an overweight man who goes out once a year is a bit trite?

Respectfully,

Tim Jones

Mr. Jones,

While I have acknowledged you have met the "nice" criteria, need I remind you that your Christmas list is a request and in no way is it a guarantee of services provided. Should you wish to pursue legal action, well that is your right. Please know, however, that my attorneys have been on retainer ever since the Burgermeister Meisterburger incident and will be more than happy to take you on in open court. Additionally, the exercise I alluded to will not only improve your health, but also improve you social skills and potentially help clear up a complexion that looks like the bottom of the Burger King fry bin most days.

Very Truly Yours,

S Claus

Now look here Fat Man,

I told you what I want and I expect you to bring it. I was attempting to be polite about this but you brought my looks and my friends into this. Now you just be disrespecting me. I'm about to tweet my boys and we're gonna be waiting for your fat ass and I'm taking my game console, my game, my phone, and whatever else I want. WHAT EVER I WANT, MAN!

T-Bone

Listen Pizza Face,

Seriously??? You think a dude that breaks into every house in the world on one night and never gets caught sweats a skinny g-banger wannabe? "He sees you when you're sleeping; He knows when you're awake". Sound familiar, genius? You know what kind of resources I have at my disposal. I got your ***** wired, Jack. I go all around the world and see ways to hurt people that if I described them right now, you'd throw up your Totino's pizza roll all over the carpet of your mom's basement. You're not getting what you asked for, but I'm still stopping by your crib to stomp a mud hole in you're a** and then walk it dry. Chew on that, Petunia.

S Clizzy

Dear Santa,

Bring me whatever you see fit. I'll appreciate anything.

Timmy

Timmy,

That's what I thought you little bastard.

Santa

moreluck

golden ticket member
On reaching his plane seat a man is surprised to see a parrot strapped in next to him. He asks the stewardess for a coffee where upon the parrot squawks "And get me a whiskey you cow!" The stewardess, flustered, brings back a whiskey for the parrot and forgets the coffee.

When this omission is pointed out to her the parrot drains its glass and bawls "And get me another whiskey you idiot". Quite upset, the girl comes back shaking with another whiskey but still no coffee.

Unaccustomed to such slackness the man tries the parrot's approach "I've asked you twice for a coffee, go and get it now or I'll kick you".

The next moment, both he and the parrot have been wrenched up and thrown out of the emergency exit by two burly stewards. Plunging downwards the parrot turns to him and says "For someone who can't fly, you complain too much!"

moreluck

golden ticket member

A man in New York calls his son in Las Vegas the day before Christmas Eve and says,
"I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery isenough".

"Dad, what are you talking about?'" the son screams.

"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer", the father says. "We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Los Angeles and tell her".

Frantically, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone, "Like hell they're getting divorced", she shouts, "I'll take care of this".

She calls New York immediately and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?"and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.
"Done! They're coming for Christmas - and they're paying their own way."

moreluck

golden ticket member
DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE

I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque and he has a motto he lives by everyday. He said listen carefully and live by these 4 rules: Drink, Steal, Swear, & Lie. I was shaking my head 'no', but he then told me to listen while he explained his four rules.

So here they are:

1.. "Drink" from the "everlasting cup" every day.

2.. "Steal" a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are..

3.. "Swear" that you will be a better person today than yesterday.

4.. And last, but not least, when you "lie" down at night Thank God you live in America and have freedom.

I am not as good as I should be, I am not as good as I could be, but THANK GOD I am better than I used to be!

moreluck

golden ticket member
After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.

The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Multiplication by a Woman!

Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So - if you give her any crap, you will receive a ton of *****.'

moreluck

golden ticket member
When I thought about the evils of drinking in the New Year, I gave up thinking.
----

You know it's time for a New Year's resolution to lose weight when you step on a talking scale and it says, "One at a time, please!"
----

A man asks his friend for a cigarette. His friend says, "I think you made a New Year resolution to quit smoking." The man says, " I am in the process of quitting. Right now, I am in the middle of phase one." "What's phase one?" "I've quit buying."

moreluck

golden ticket member
New Year Resolutions for Pets

15. I will not eat other animals' poop.

14. I will not lick my human's face after eating animal poop.

13. I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the coffee table.

12. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.

11. I will no longer be beholden to the sound of the can opener.

10. Cats: Circulate a petition that sleeping become a juried competition in major animal shows.

9. Come to understand that cats are from Venus; dogs are from Mars.

8. Take time from busy schedule to stop and smell the behinds.

7. Hamster: Don't let them figure out I'm just a rat on steroids, or they'll flush me!

6. Get a bite in on that freak who gives me that shot every year.

5. Grow opposable thumb; break into pantry; decide for MYSELF how much food is *too* much.

4. Cats: Use new living room sofa as scratching post.

3. January 1st: Kill the sock! Must kill the sock!
January 2nd - December 31: Re-live victory over the sock.

2. The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.

AND the Number 1 New Year's Resolutions Made by Pets...

1. I will NOT chase the stick until I see it LEAVE THE IDIOT'S HAND

moreluck

golden ticket member
A man returned home from the night shift and went straight up to the bedroom.

He found his wife with the sheet pulled over her head, fast asleep. Not to be denied, the horny husband crawled under the sheet and proceeded to make love to her.

Afterward, he hurried downstairs for something to eat and was startled to find breakfast on the table and his wife pouring coffee.

"How'd you get down here so fast?" he asked. "We were just making love!"

"Oh my God," his wife gasped, "That's my mother up there! She came over and complained of having a headache. I told her to lie down for awhile."

Rushing upstairs, the wife ran to the bedroom. "Mother, I can't believe this happened. Why didn't you say something?"

The mother-in-law huffed, "I haven't spoken to that jerk for 15 years and I wasn't about to start now!":)

moreluck

golden ticket member
*The husband leans over and asks his wife, 'Do you remember the
first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went
behind this very tavern where you leaned against the back fence
and I made love to you.'

'Yes', she says, 'I remember it well.'*

*'OK,' he says, 'How about taking a stroll around there again and we
can do it for old time's sake?' *

*'Oh Charlie, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good
idea!'

A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their
conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he
thinks to himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having
sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no
trouble. So he follows them.

The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other
for support aided by walking sticks. *

*Finally, they get to the back of the tavern
*and make their way to the fence. The old lady lifts her skirt
and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the
fence, the old man moves in. Then
suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman
has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are
making loud noises and moaning
and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something
about life and old age that he didn't know.

After about half an hour of lying on the ground
recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their
clothes back on.

*The policeman is still watching and thinks to himself, this is
truly amazing.** **I've got to ask them what their secret** **is.*

So, as the couple passes, he
says to them,' Excuse me, but that was something else. You
must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of
secret to this?'

Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply, 'Fifty years ago
that wasn't an electric fence.*

moreluck