Heard Any Good Ones: Part 2

DS

Fenderbender
Dog is truly a man's best friend.

If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour. When you open the trunk, see which one is really happy to see you... :wink2:
HA HA ROTFLMFAO...

Theres a sale at Zellers tomorrow,ooky wants to go because bras are 3/4 off,I think I may tag along:happy2:

DS

Fenderbender
Q: Did you know the toughest golf foursome to play behind?
A: Monica Lewinski... OJ Simpson... Ted Kennedy... &... Bill Clinton..
Monica is a hooker...
OJ is a slicer...
Kennedy can't drive over water...;
Clinton doesn't know which hole to play.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Helpful Hints for Life

• If you're bidding on a job for UPS, don't send your bid by FedEx.
  • If your computer says, "Printer out of Paper," this problem cannot be resolved by continuously clicking the "OK" button.
  • If you want your refrigerator's ice maker to work, you need to hook it to a water source. Air doesn't make good ice unless it is mixed with water.
  • No matter how much data you add to your laptop, it will not get heavier.
  • A bad place to store your emergency backup diskette is on the underside of your desk drawer, secured by a large magnet.
  • It's okay to use the Polaroid Land Camera on a boat.
  • When the PC says, "Insert diskette #2," don't do it immediately. Remove disk #1 first, even if you're sure you can make them both fit in there.
  • When your PC says "You have mail," don't go to the company mail room and look for a package.
  • The French version of Netscape Navigator doesn't translate English language web pages into French.
  • If you're in the armed services, and it's April 1st, and you get an e-mail message to call Colonel Sanders for new orders, don't.
  • If you go to the computer store to buy a mousepad, you don't have to specify whether it's for a Windows or a Macintosh.
  • Old telephone books make ideal personal address books. Simply cross out the names and addresses of people you don't know.
  • Fool other drivers into thinking you have an expensive car phone by holding an old TV or video remote control up to your ear and occasionally swerving across the road and mounting the curb.
  • Lose weight quickly by eating raw pork and rancid tuna. I found that the subsequent food poisoning/diarrhoea enabled me to lose 12 pounds in only 2 days.
  • Avoid parking tickets by leaving your windshield wipers turned to fast wipe whenever you leave your car parked illegally.
  • No time for a bath? Wrap yourself in masking tape and remove the dirt by simply peeling it off.
  • Apply red nail polish to your nails before clipping them. The red nails will be much easier to spot on your bathroom carpet. (Unless you have a red carpet, in which case a contrasting polish should be selected).
  • If a person is choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a jug of boiling water down their throat and presto! The blockage is almost instantly removed.
  • Save on booze by drinking cold tea instead of whiskey. The following morning you can create the effects of hangover by drinking a thimble full of dishwashing liquid and banging your head repeatedly on the wall.

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
HA HA ROTFLMFAO...

Theres a sale at Zellers tomorrow,ooky wants to go because bras are 3/4 off,I think I may tag along:happy2:

I would strongly advise against this. If you end up going, I will promise you that you won't return until sometime tuesday afternoon. Isn't there a hockey game on or something? Then again I've never been married, so what do I know?

DS

Fenderbender
I would strongly advise against this. If you end up going, I will promise you that you won't return until sometime tuesday afternoon. Isn't there a hockey game on or something? Then again I've never been married, so what do I know?
jds it was a joke,like when Michael Jackson went to wamart because he saw the add for boys underwear/half off....
no hockey till 7pm tonight.Actually were watching the leafs and the habs on as we speak.I went to zellers and while she was bra browsing,I found a way to save even more money,these cat food plastic lids that fit 5 kinds of cans.She thinks I'm silly.

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
jds it was a joke,like when Michael Jackson went to wamart because he saw the add for boys underwear/half off....

Oh ok. Here I thought you actually wanted to go bra shopping wih your wife. For a second I thought you were clinically insane.

traveler

Where next? Venice
My uncle Guido tells a story about a time in his life, only 6 months after arriving in America. He said that he walked to work 20 blocks every day and passes a shoe store. Each day he stops and looks in the window to admire the Boccelli leather shoes. He wants those shoes so much... it's all he can think about. After about 6 months he saves the price of the shoes, $300, and purchases them.

Every Friday night the Italian community holds a dance in the church basement. Guido seizes this opportunity to wear his new Boccelli leather shoes for the first time.

He asks Sophia to dance and as they dance he asks her, "Sophia, do you wear red panties tonight?"

Startled, Sophia replies, "Yes, Guido, I do wear red panties tonight, but how do you know?" Guido answers, "I see the reflection in my new $300 Boccelli leather shoes.

How do you like them?"

Next he asks Rosa to dance, and after a few minutes he asks, " Rosa, do you wear white panties tonight?" Rosa answers, "Yes, Guido, I do, but how do you Know that?" He replies, "I see the reflection in my new $300 Boccelli leather shoes.

How do you like them?"

Now as the evening is almost over and the last song is being played, Guido asks Carmela to dance. Midway through the dance his face turns red. He states, "Carmela, be stilla my heart, please, please tell me you wear no panties tonight, please, please, tella me this true!" Carmela smiles coyly and answers, "Yes Guido, I wear no panties tonight."

Guido gasps, "Thanka God .. I thought I had a CRACK in my $300 Boccelli leather shoes!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Headlines From The Year 2050

• Texas Executes Last Remaining Citizen
  • Court Clears AOLTimeWarnerGEDisneyCiscoFordRJRNabiscoExxonMobilof Monopoly Charges
  • 50-Year Study: Diet and Exercise Key to Weight Loss
  • Baby Conceived Naturally
  • It Wasn't the Cigarettes -- It Was the Ashtrays
  • Mother Monica Dies: Revered Hero of Bangkok Slums Overcame Lurid Past With US President
  • Florida to Be Readmitted to Union
  • Plague of Spotted Owls Threaten Crops, Livestock
  • Wealthy Widow Anna Nicole Smith, 83, Weds Handsome young Actor. "This Is True Love," He Beams.
  • Construction Begins On Grenada War Memorial In DC
  • Baltimore Rams Defeat St. Louis Ravens
  • Pope Phil II Settles Custody Battle With Ex-Wife
  • Upcoming NFL Draft Likely to Focus On Mutants
  • Younger Generation's Music Provokes Outrage of Elders
  • DC National Zoo to Receive Rare Cow
  • Authentic Year 2000 Chad Sells For $6.9 Million at Sotheby's
  • Nursing Home Lawsuit Case: Clinton Denies Candy Striper's Allegations

moreluck

golden ticket member
You Could Have Heard a Pin Drop........

When in England at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if America's plans for Iraq were just an
example of 'empire building' by George Bush.

He answered by saying, 'Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for
freedom beyond our borders. If you ever take the time to check, you will find the only land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those who did not return.'

You could have heard a pin drop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then there was a conference in France where a number of international engineers was taking part, including French and American.

During a break, one of the French engineers came back into the room saying, 'Have you heard the latest dumb stunt Bush has pulled? He has sent an aircraft carrier toIndonesia to help the tsunami victims. What does he intend to do, bomb them?

A Boeing engineer stood up and replied quietly, 'Our carriers have three hospitals on board that can treat several hundred people; they are nuclear powered and can supply emergency electrical power to shore facilities; they have three cafeterias with the capacity to feed 3,000 people three meals a day, they can produce several thousand gallons of fresh water from sea water each day, and they carry half a dozen helicopters for use in transporting victims and injured to and from their flight deck. We have eleven such ships; how many does France have?'

A U.S. Admiral was attending a naval conference that included Admirals from the U.S., English, Canadian, Australian and French
Navies. At a cocktail reception, he found himself standing with a large group of Officers that included personnel from most of those
countries.

Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped their drinks, when a French Admiral suddenly complained, 'Whereas Europeans learn many languages, Americans learn only English.'

He then asked, 'Why is it that we always have to speak English in these conferences rather than speaking French?'

Without hesitating, the American Admiral replied, 'Maybe it's because the Brits, Canadians, Aussies and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak German.'

AND THIS STORY FITS RIGHT IN WITH THE ABOVE.........

A group of Americans, retired teachers, recently went to France on a tour.

One of them was an elderly, retired teacher aged 83. At Customs, he took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on bag.

'You have been to France before, Monsieur?' the Customs Officer asked sarcastically. The old fella agreed he had, indeed, been to France previously.

'Then you should know enough to have your passport ready,' was the curt, smart-arse response.

The American said hesitantly, 'The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it.'

'Impossible! You Americans always have to show your passports on arrival in France!'

The American Elder gave the Frenchman a long hard look.

Then he quietly explained, 'Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach on D-Day in '44 to help liberate this country ........... I couldn't find any damn Frenchmen to show it to.'

moreluck

golden ticket member
These student answers reveal why teachers need to have summer vacations:

Q: Use the word baron in a sentence.
A: Mrs. Jones is baron and can't have children.

Q: The War of 1812 was between...
A: 1811 and 1813.

Q: What is the definition of index?
A: It's something that you use to wash your windows.

moreluck

golden ticket member
FEELING OLD ??

About 15 years ago, my brother and I were shopping in a record store in the downtown plaza. He was trying to find music recordings related to the concert known as "Woodstock" from the 1960's. The teen-aged clerk asked if she could be of assistance.

"Yes, I'm trying to find recordings of Woodstock," he explained.

The young lady looked very puzzled and I knew she had no clue, but I had no idea how badly she had no clue until she spoke...

"Woodstock? You mean Snoopy's little buddy?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
UNDERSTANDING CORPORATE SPEAK...............

Essentially complete = It's half done.

We predict = We hope to God!

Risk is high, but within acceptable ranges of risk = 100:1 odds, or with 10 times over budget using 10 times the people we said we'd employ.

Potential show stopper = The team has updated their resumes.

Serious but not insurmountable problems = It'll take a miracle

Basic agreement has been reached = They won't even talk to us.

Results are being quantified = We're massaging the numbers so they will agree with our conclusions.

Task force to review = Seven people who are incompetent at their regular jobs have been loaned to the project

Not well defined at this time = Nobody's even thought about it.

Still analyzing the requirements: = See previous answer.

Not well understood = Now that we've thought about it, we don't want to think about it anymore.

Requires further analysis and management attention = Totally out of control!

Results are promising = Turned power on and no smoke detected -- this time...

moreluck

golden ticket member
EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN.........

OPEN TO MEN ONLY - ALL ARE WELCOME

Note: Due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants. The course covers two days, and topics covered in this course include:

DAY ONE

HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS
Step-by-step guide with slide presentation

TOILET ROLLS - DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?
Round table discussion

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR
Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics)

DISHES & SILVERWARE - DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?
Debate among a panel of experts.

REMOTE CONTROL
Losing the remote control - Help line and support groups

LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS
Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming - Open forum

DAY TWO

EMPTY MILK CARTONS - DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
Group discussion and role play

HEALTH WATCH - BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH
PowerPoint presentation

REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST
Real life testimonial from the one man who did

IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?
Driving simulation

LIVING WITH ADULTS - BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER
Online class and role playing

HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION
Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques

REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE
Bring your calendar or PDA to class

GETTING OVER IT
Learning how to live with being wrong all the time

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Earlier tonight, all three presidential candidates appeared on "American Idol." Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell, looked at them and said, "Wait, there's a black guy, a white woman, and a cranky guy. You stole our formula."

~Conan O'Brien

traveler

Where next? Venice
IRISH SAUSAGE

Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money. Between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.
Murphy said 'Hang on, I have an idea.'
He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.
Shamus said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all!'
Murphy replied, 'Don't worry - just follow me.'
He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky.
Shamus said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'
Murphy replied, with a smile. 'Don't worry, I have a plan, Cheers!'
They downed their drinks. Murphy said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'
The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.
They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free.
At the tenth pub Shamus said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killin' me!'
Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage in the third pub......

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dictionary of Musical Terms.........

JAZZ : Five men on the same stage all playing different tunes.
BLUES : Played exclusively by people who woke up this morning.
WORLD MUSIC : A dozen different types of percussion all going at once.
OPERA : People singing when they should be talking.
RAP : People talking when they should be singing.
CLASSICAL : Discover the other 45 minutes they left out of the TV ad.
FOLK : Endless songs about shipwrecks in the 19th century.
BIG BAND : 20 men who take it in turns to stand up plus a drummer.
HEAVY METAL : Codpiece and chaps
HOUSE MUSIC : OK as long as it's not the house next door.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Love / Lust / Marriage

LOVE: When intercourse is called "making love."
LUST: When intercourse is called "screwing."
MARRIAGE: When intercourse is a town in Pennsylvania.

LOVE: When you share everything you own.
LUST: When you steal everything they own.
MARRIAGE: When the bank owns everything.

LOVE: When you argue over how many children to have.
LUST: When you argue over who gets the wet spot.
MARRIAGE: When you argue over whose idea it was to have kids.

LOVE: When you write poems about your partner.
LUST: When all you write is your phone number.
MARRIAGE: When all you write is checks.

LOVE: When your only concern is your partner's feelings.
LUST: When your only concern is finding a room with mirrors everywhere.
MARRIAGE: When your only concern is what's on TV.

LOVE: When all the songs on the radio describe exactly how you feel.
LUST: When the songs on the radio determine how you should do it.
MARRIAGE: When you listen to talk radio.

LOVE: When you're only interested in doing things with your partner.
LUST: When you're only interested in doing things to your partner.
MARRIAGE: When you're only interested in your golf score.

LOVE: You only leave the house to buy coffee and donuts.
LUST: You only leave the house to buy condoms and Vaseline.
MARRIAGE: You only leave the house when you're allowed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Our granddaughter's Grade 2 class was asked to write about their personal heroes. Her father was flattered to find out that she had chosen him. "Why did you pick me?" he asked.

"Because I couldn't spell Arnold Schwarzenegger," she said.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bush In Heaven
Einstein dies and goes to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter tells him, "You look like Einstein, but you have NO idea the lengths that some people will go to sneak into Heaven. Can you prove who you really are?"

Einstein ponders for a few seconds and asks, "Could I have a blackboard and some chalk?"

Saint Peter snaps his fingers and a blackboard and chalk instantly appear. Einstein proceeds to describe with arcane mathematics and symbols his theory of relativity.

Saint Peter is suitably impressed. "You really ARE Einstein!" he says. "Welcome to heaven!"

The next to arrive is Picasso. Once again, Saint Peter asks for credentials.

Picasso asks, "Mind if I use that blackboard and chalk?"

Saint Peter says, "Go ahead."

Picasso erases Einstein's equations and sketches a truly stunning mural with just a few strokes of chalk.

Saint Peter claps. "Surely you are the great artist you claim to be!" he says. "Come on in!"

Then Saint Peter looks up and sees George W. Bush. Saint Peter scratches his head and says, "Einstein and Picasso both managed to prove their identity. How can you prove yours?"

George W. looks bewildered and says, "Who are Einstein and Picasso?"

Saint Peter sighs and says, "Come on in, George."

DS

Fenderbender
THE LEWINSKY and KACZYNSKI LIMERICK

The Washington Post runs a weekly contest in its Style section called the "Style Invitational." The requirements this week were to use the two words Lewinsky (The Intern) and Kaczynski (the Unabomber) in the same limerick. Remember, the following winning entries were printed in the newspaper.

Third place:

There once was a girl named Lewinsky,
Who played on a flute like Stravinsky.
'Twas "Hail to the Chief"
On this flute made of beef
That stole the front page from Kaczynski.

Second place:

Said Clinton to young Ms. Lewinsky,
"We don't want to leave clues like Kaczynski.
Since you made such a mess,
Use the hem of your dress;
And please wipe that stuff off your chinsky."

And the winning entry:

Lewinsky and Clinton have shown
What Kaczynski must surely have known:
That an intern is better
Than a bomb in a letter
When deciding how best to be blown