Helene aftermath

oldngray

nowhere special
lol been at my Church all week helping out. Had this group show up from Memphis area this week. We sent a Red Cross truck done the road that came to the Church
View attachment 497439

Appvol

PT Car Washer

Because they know the Biden administration is vindictive if you criticize them.
That is not what the Republican Governors are saying. The Governors have talked personally to President Biden and he has promised them everything they need. The needs are so many that of course it is taking time to reach everyone.

Thebrownblob

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...orgetown-while-katrina-disaster-unfolds-north

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Those that are affected will always feel it's not soon enough unless FEMA is there immediately after the storm. I'd say FEMA' s response is 100 x faster than it was for Katrina and demographics had a major role in response time.
I think you’re just disappointed because the demographics of western NC and eastern TN is showing self sufficiency and humanity at its best whereas the majority demographics of NO showed looting and stealing. Gotta love the contrast.

MAKAVELI

I think you’re just disappointed because the demographics of western NC and eastern TN is showing self sufficiency and humanity at its best whereas the majority demographics of NO showed looting and stealing. Gotta love the contrast.
I would be disappointed if you did say anything positive about the people of NO that did help one another through one of the worst Hurricanes in US history. Your racist view of a majority of Black people in NO looting and stealing did not disappoint though.

vantexan

Those that are affected will always feel it's not soon enough unless FEMA is there immediately after the storm. I'd say FEMA' s response is 100 x faster than it was for Katrina and demographics had a major role in response time.
Agitators were accusing George W Bush of racism two days after Katrina because he flew over the area instead of being on the ground. It's required that all air traffic within a 30 mile radius of a president's location be diverted or shut down. He didn't want to disturb rescue efforts so he flew over. A decision he regrets now.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I would be disappointed if you did say anything positive about the people of NO that did help one another through one of the worst Hurricanes in US history. Your racist view of a majority of Black people in NO looting and stealing did not disappoint though.
Your reading comprehension is lacking as usual. I never said the majority of Black people looted in NO. I know better than that. I’m a firm believer that the majority of Black people are law abiding citizens. If that belief is racism on my part, guess I’ll have to be racist.

MAKAVELI

Your reading comprehension is lacking as usual. I never said the majority of Black people looted in NO. I know better than that. I’m a firm believer that the majority of Black people are law abiding citizens. If that belief is racism on my part, guess I’ll have to be racist.
You don't have to say black. You have your dog whistles like every Trump supporter.