Helene aftermath

Next Day Err

Glad you think things are funny when they had to bring in a mobile morgue into some of the counties in WNC
Dude. The guys who were threatening to arrest these two men were probably MAGA themselves lol. Why are you seeming trying to make this a scandal? It’s a disaster area and maybe there were extenuating circumstances we are not aware of.

Appvol

Dude. The guys who were threatening to arrest these two men were probably MAGA themselves lol. Why are you seeming trying to make this a scandal? It’s a disaster area and maybe there were extenuating circumstances we are not aware of.
It was his young son with him. There is a special place for people like you

vantexan

The Governors in the states being affected say they are getting all of the aid they can use. Just taking time because of all of the destruction. Stop turning a regional disaster into a political football.
You may not realize it but there are no telling how many people cut off with no more supplies and in a desperate situation. I don't care who's in charge, just get the troops in and get to those people. So far it has been private citizens doing most of the work. They need bulldozers. They need temp bridges built by the Army. They need hundreds of helicopters. Let's get to it.

Next Day Err

You may not realize it but there are no telling how many people cut off with no more supplies and in a desperate situation. I don't care who's in charge, just get the troops in and get to those people. So far it has been private citizens doing most of the work. They need bulldozers. They need temp bridges built by the Army. They need hundreds of helicopters. Let's get to it.
I wonder if Biden was asking if those people voted for him like Trump was asking about those counties in California after their fires.

I’m thinking the answer is no.

vantexan

I wonder if Biden was asking if those people voted for him like Trump was asking about those counties in California after their fires.

I’m thinking the answer is no.
Biden was lax on Maui too. Very liberal island. Are you thinking our leaders should play politics with disasters?