Herschel Walker

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You won't answer my question because it would expose your argument as a bad argument.

You could however eliminate your personal possible likeness to your "your set of facts" pertaining to what you attach to Walker.
You declined.

I remember a guy named Kavanaugh, ever heard of him?
I remember how your side lied and tried to smear him.
Do you remember that?

Pertaining to your above post, offer the complaint against Walker to support the claim and we can procced from that point.
I wont answer personal questions because A) it's absolutely none of your business and B) My personal life and actions have ZERO bearing on Walker's Hypocrisy.
Peddle your Strawman Arguments with someone who will buy it

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I don't. I will type it in baseball lingo how a broadcaster might describe a homerun.

It's long,
friendar and gone.
Got it now?

Post a response to this and call me one and you'll call me a ferret.

You are as sharp as a bag of dicks.

@Fred's Myth, get it while it's still up. :lol: :thumbup1:

Inside joke.
Why wont you type the word you want me to know? you type an awful lot of words that have no bearing on the subject and dont answer my question , so surely posting the word you are wanting me to know cant be that difficult for you.

tenor (2).gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So the church Warnock runs takes money from his congregation and gives like 7 grand a month to himself for a "housing allowance" .

That's one thing, but it also owns a housing complex where they're evicting people for being 200 bucks late in rent.

Talk about a complete hypocrite.

newolddude

Walker claims a net worth between $29 million and $62 million, according to his personal financial disclosure. Last year alone, he reported an income of more than $4 million. But Walker pays $3,500 a month in child support for his youngest son—a son he has not seen since January 2016.

The agreement, reached in New York family court in 2014, was two years in the making, court records and text messages show. It also included no visitation rights for Walker, who has only seen his son three times, and the last visit, according to his mother, was in January 2016.

Walker, an outspoken critic of absentee dads, has four children with four different women. Still, he contends that he supports all of his children and they all know he loves them.

“I want to apologize to the African-American community, because the fatherless home is a major, major problem,” Walker said during a September 2020 podcast, adding that he had been “like a father to some of those kids that had never had fathers.”

The previous month, Walker told right-wing personalities Diamond and Silk that if you have “a child with a woman, even if you have to leave that woman… you don’t leave the child.”

While Walker told ABC News on Tuesday that the mother of this estranged son “makes it hard” for him to see his son, the mother told The Daily Beast she and her son have repeatedly asked the NFL star to visit. They gave up after years of unsuccessful attempts, backing those claims up with years of text messages.

newolddude

Its sad that a candidate for the United States Senate in Georgia pulled out a fake police badge during a debate and claimed to be a police officer despite the fact that he’s not. But even still Republicans love this guy, will defend everything he does and will vote for him no matter what.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Its sad that a candidate for the United States Senate in Georgia pulled out a fake police badge during a debate and claimed to be a police officer despite the fact that he’s not. But even still Republicans love this guy, will defend everything he does and will vote for him no matter what.
It's sad that you villianize the Republican candidate for working with the police as a community outreach liaison while you praise the
Democrat candidate who attacks the police as evil.

newolddude

It's sad that you villianize the Republican candidate for working with the police as a community outreach liaison while you praise the
Democrat candidate who attacks the police as evil.
That's not the point. The point is that he projects himself as law enforcement when he's not.