Herschel Walker

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You people know you're in so much trouble lol.
Hey, just a little bedtime story for you:

Democrats lose the midterms.
A supreme court justice retires.
Republicans block a Democrat nominee AGAIN!

LMFAO
Sweet dreams!
Your orange guy put three justices on the SCOTUS and they gave done nothing for him.
It was 9-0 last week not to hear his case when you-know-who appealed to them

Trump: uhhh yeah i put three of you one the court, i need a favor

SCOTUS: New phone, who is this?????

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
FfFKXpnVIAAng19.jpg

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

Multiple personalities that don’t remember choking and holding a gun to his wife’s head!

This is who the Republican Party has pinned their hopes of winning back the Senate to?

Only the best and brightest
Ha! Joe Biden. BY FAR the demoncrats best and brightest. Talk about a glass house!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats lose the midterms.
A supreme court justice retires.
Republicans block a Democrat nominee AGAIN!
Your orange guy put three justices on the SCOTUS and they gave done nothing for him.
Lol, Democrats are fueling their campaigns with tears that they can't murder babies, but the supreme court did nothing for us?

Get ready to have your supreme court nominees blocked, AGAIN! LMFAO!

newolddude

Ha! Joe Biden. BY FAR the demoncrats best and brightest. Talk about a glass house!
Biden’s stuff is troubling. I’m not a fan of his goofy :censored2:.

The problem is Walker’s exaggeration is so extreme and opposite of his actions.
-He’s a supposedly member of local law enforcement, the FBI and military while being a violent abuser.
-He’s supposedly pro life while paying for abortion(s)
-Walker is pro family while cheating on his wife, being a bad father and barely supporting his illegitimate children.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Energy costs are soaring, inflation is above 8%, the borders look like Swiss Cheese and we have record levels of crime and lawlessness in American cities. Both my wife's and my 401k are in freefall.

The Democrats own every one of those "accomplishments."

Trump isn't President anymore.
The only place he seems to be, is in your head.

newolddude

Energy costs are soaring, inflation is above 8%, the borders look like Swiss Cheese and we have record levels of crime and lawlessness in American cities. Both my wife's and my 401k are in freefall.

The Democrats own every one of those "accomplishments."

Trump isn't President anymore.
The only place he seems to be, is in your head.
Trump wouldn’t be in our head if he wasn’t campaigning constantly.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Would be nice if working people in Georgia had a representative that works with police to make his community a better place, rather than attacks, cuts their budgets, and puts the criminals they arrest back on the streets without bail.

The Democrat party leadership seems to think their constituents like to be victims of crime.

Last edited:

vantexan

That's because he put on the best available justices who were conservative as opposed to Democrats putting on someone who ticks various identity boxes. SCOTUS is a lifetime appointment for a reason. The framers of the Constitution didn't want political appointees who were beholden to a party to keep their job. That's why Antonin Scalia could become such good friends with Ruth Bader Ginsburg. They could deliberate without screeching the latest party line.