How is the load volume at your Fedex Ground distribution center now compared to a year ago this time ?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
After reading @bacha29’s dire predictions for the Ground model, I am amazed that Ground is functioning at all!

All of you Ground contractors need to listen to the expert and throw in the towel while you still can!

SMH

bacha29

After reading @bacha29’s dire predictions for the Ground model, I am amazed that Ground is functioning at all!

All of you Ground contractors need to listen to the expert and throw in the towel while you still can!

SMH
You seem to have a comprehension problem. I said that if there's no stimulus package they should it pretty easy. At the same time if a big stimulus gets through in time when guys will be making more on UC rather than lugging boxes for a contractor for peanuts can still go hunting and there's a shortage of tarps it won't be easy. And given the number of tarps that were on house roofs courtesy of Laura that were blown away by Delta finding the need replacement tarps could add to the shortage.

zeev

It’s gonna be worse Express hubs are woefully understaffed and full trailers from all the Amazon wannabes are starting to overwhelm them already. Pizza every nite to stem the turnover.