How long before harris becomes president

Poop Head

Judge me.
A ruined economy and 600,000 dead Americans from a virus that trump told us would just go away with warmer weather.
Ok. I normally dont do this, but. Im gonna take you on as a patient. Now, as your new doctor, im gonna go ahead and prescribe you a round of anti psychotics. Im having the prescription sent to your local autozone. Its gonna be labeled "antifreeze". Take 2.5 ml twice daily for 10 days.

Which she took full responsibility for. trump never took responsibility for anything. Just passed the blame off to right wing conspiracy theories.
"What difference, at this point, does it make?" doesn't exactly ring with accountability.

I'm not saying Trump was right, wrong, or indifferent, but to say she has her * together is just as wild of a claim as any other. She, too, had her own agenda.

PT Car Washer

"What difference, at this point, does it make?" doesn't exactly ring with accountability.

I'm not saying Trump was right, wrong, or indifferent, but to say she has her * together is just as wild of a claim as any other. She, too, had her own agenda.
Comes down to character. And trump was quite the character. " You just got to grab them by the p****y."

PT Car Washer

Yeah, i think you said you were a foward observer? Seems strange to me that someone that did some badass * in the name of freedom is promoting the absolute opposite.
Not me. Never did anything badass except my duty. The wife is the badass taking care of the home front while I was away drinking beer and defending Democracy. LOL.