How many here are ready to strike UPS? I think if this contract is that bad we should Strike UPS.

Tony Q

Tell them they're hiring they just got to do 10 years part time here. BUG already used this line on us years ago. Don't care. Ask the feeder guys how tough package is and how they'd never go back.

When's the last time you were in a package car if ever? Honestly I'd like to know. I know my BA has never been a package driver and wouldn't dare try and tell us we are a bunch of crybabies.
I know you don't want to hear that the freight industry thinks you are a bunch of babies who only care about yourselves. I am sorry to be the one who has to bring this to your attention. Just stating the obvious.

Tony Q

Your boss negotiated that pension move. Are you that stupid that you think anyone would believe your half truths?

You are a multiple salaried troublemaker.
I'd take ABF or any teamster organized freight workers word over your hateful lies.

Get a real job.
They wouldn't take you.

Future

Victory Ride
I won't need to work when I retire. Trust me, you payed for it. Vote no
BE03A984-0950-4537-AFB8-2297CF3186D7.gif

F

Frankie's Friend

I know you don't want to hear that the freight industry thinks you are a bunch of babies who only care about yourselves. I am sorry to be the one who has to bring this to your attention. Just stating the obvious.

They wouldn't take you.

I won't need to work when I retire. Trust me, you payed for it. Vote no

I'm sure you are in great shape. You are an industrial athlete.

You seem like a very tough man. I am amazed by your keyboard skills.
tenor-4.gif

542thruNthru

No worries. Everyone always hates the guy at the top. I'm sure plenty respect us as we respect them. It don't hurt my feelings one bit.

The sad part is someone who works for us being so bitter he needs to tell all the UPS workers how everyone thinks we are a bunch of babies. Keep earning that pay check my friend. You're a great teamster.

F

Frankie's Friend

No worries. Everyone always hates the guy at the top. I'm sure plenty respect us as we respect them. It don't hurt my feelings one bit.

The sad part is someone who works for us being so bitter he needs to tell all the UPS workers how everyone thinks we are a bunch of babies. Keep earning that pay check my friend. You're a great teamster.
Who let ups out of CSPF?
@Tony Q 's boss did...
Not ups teamsters.
Hoffa did.

Now TQ has digressed to lying and goading dues paying Teamsters because he has nothing of value to contibute.

Another cry baby over paid officer that cant drive a truck but harasses the very people who pay his multiple salaries.

We all should put him on ignore like his twin Dave that either finally left or morphed into @Fitbit App :) the flake.

cachmeifucan

Thats a good reason for you to vote no. I think UPS owes you a 1.50 a year raise. What are you looking for?
More 22.3 jobs to be filled in 1st year. At least 1$ dollar a year, pension increase, better language to protect package drivers 9.5. Keep all current holiday. 10 hours for option days, lower insurance cost for retirees. Strengthen language not weakened. Better starting pay for new hires. Just a few

rod

Retired 22 years
Who cares?
Not my #1 issue.
Which is a worse representation of the company...
A. Drivers with a trimmed beard.
Or...
B. Trucks that look like they've been to the tractor pulls 80% of the year.

who said the beards were trimmed?