How many here are ready to strike UPS? I think if this contract is that bad we should Strike UPS.

F

Frankie's Friend

You should see what the rest of the trucking and teamster industry thinks of UPS workers. It would really open up your eyes.
Are you starting trouble between teamster members?
You are lower than scum.

We've supported freight before there was ups freight.

I remember many freight haulers saying they were glad we got the $1000/month bump in 97 because they would ride in on our coattails...without striking for 15 days.

Dont start trash on here between teamster members. You are low life.

542thruNthru

This is hands down the funniest thread I've seen on BC in a long, long time.

You guys are all being trolled.

73e.gif

Tony Q

Are you starting trouble between teamster members?
You are lower than scum.

We've supported freight before there was ups freight.

I remember many freight haulers saying they were glad we got the $1000/month bump in 97 because they would ride in on our coattails...without striking for 15 days.

Dont start trash on here between teamster members. You are low life.
Freight members think you are a certain part of the female anatomy. They also think you are over paid crybabies. They hate you for getting out of their pension and dooming them to never be able to retire, respectfully.

F

Frankie's Friend

I’ve thought the same thing!
No way. Taylor wont stoop this low.
I say he's KB from the package division. The one who was involved in the language for the surepost scam.

The dude that told members that if you deliver a pkg to an office that's commercial but it's an employee's personal pkg then that pkg could be sent thru the post office surepost because it's no longer commercial.
That's what he said.

FACT.

Tony Q

Cool story bro

But, what does that have to do with anything going on here

One of your handlers needs to coach you up on the fine art of deflection
I could care less. My job now is to hype you up to vote no. I want to see a strike happen. I want to see how this generation holds up to the one in 1997.

F

Frankie's Friend

Freight members think you are a certain part of the female anatomy. They also think you are over paid crybabies. They hate you for getting out of their pension and dooming them to never be able to retire, respectfully.
Your boss negotiated that pension move. Are you that stupid that you think anyone would believe your half truths?

You are a multiple salaried troublemaker.
I'd take ABF or any teamster organized freight workers word over your hateful lies.

Get a real job.

Tony Q

I'm not sitting in an air conditioned tractor trailer doing 10 stops while someone else unloads the freight.

And if they are so envious , tell them to apply for an article 22.4 job.
You are way more skilled than them and in so much better shape as well. Vote no, please.