How much is YOUR bonus?

!Retired!

I've never seen a memo like this and they didn't do it. But, let's see what happens next October.
132014774_183686976804935_5536780155357239882_n.jpg

bacha29

If you had been paying attention, that was due to a policy they started earlier in the year due to the uncertainty of Covid on the economy. If you had further been paying attention, that very same policy has been implemented by several other companies for the same reason. If anyone on here had been paying attention, they would know you aren't half as smart as you pretend to be.
So what's your point other than agreeing with me ? Then again the only important points you ever made were someone else's to begin with.

AB831

Are you sure that it's not just an advance of your 2022 raise.
Exactly my thoughts. Any benevolence from Fat Freddy is just so he has something to use for sake of argument. "You have a problem not getting a raise for the next two years?!??!! We gave you a bonus in 2021 when the economy was crippled!! I bet Amazon didn't do that. We're the greatest company on earth."

falcon back

So what's your point other than agreeing with me ? Then again the only important points you ever made were someone else's to begin with.
You acted like the no guidance was a new policy. It was just a continuation of a policy that was began 2 quarters ago. Nothing new little boy. Move along.

falcon back

Exactly my thoughts. Any benevolence from Fat Freddy is just so he has something to use for sake of argument. "You have a problem not getting a raise for the next two years?!??!! We gave you a bonus in 2021 when the economy was crippled!! I bet Amazon didn't do that. We're the greatest company on earth."
How did your morning shift at White Castle go today?

bacha29

Spot on . Fat Freddy doesn't give anything to anyone that doesn't contain the opportunity to recover it someplace else.

FedexCares

Anyone know if this is just strictly express or will other opcos get it as well. I was assuming just express but that memo above didn’t mention express so now I’m curious. Of course we haven’t heard anything at FTN so assuming we won’t be getting it.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
As expected, the 2 loser twins that have no skin in the game bitching as usual. Where is your loser 3rd brother at? Don't you 2 have any hobbies?
You don't have any skin in this game either.

You're pretty stupid pointing that out about others. Then again, we're not real surprised.

falcon back

You don't have any skin in this game either.

You're pretty stupid pointing that out about others. Then again, we're not real surprised.
I don't have an opinion on the bonus. It doesn't affect me. On the other hand, you continue to spew negativity about something that doesn't affect you. That $400 or so in my pocket would have been a nice gift but I will live just fine without it.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I don't have an opinion on the bonus. It doesn't affect me. On the other hand, you continue to spew negativity about something that doesn't affect you. That $400 or so in my pocket would have been a nice gift but I will live just fine without it.
You're so full of crap.

If you don't have an opinion on the bonus then why are you even posting in this thread? Just to piss people off?

falcon back

You're so full of crap.

If you don't have an opinion on the bonus then why are you even posting in this thread? Just to piss people off?
Drives you nuts. Mission accomplished!!!!

Bet that bonus would have been a welcome relief for you during these holidays. Every little helps when times are tough.

Serf

If you’re working 55+ hrs like some of us, that grand is going to get eaten up by Uncle Sam. Taxes are going to be ouch. However, I’m not complaining.

Ope sorry

Anyone know if this is just strictly express or will other opcos get it as well. I was assuming just express but that memo above didn’t mention express so now I’m curious. Of course we haven’t heard anything at FTN so assuming we won’t be getting it.
Over at freight we are getting 4.15% of our pay for the last two quarters

FedexCares

Over at freight we are getting 4.15% of our pay for the last two quarters
Must only be certain opcos, as here at trade networks we haven’t heard anything about a bonus. Oh well, I guess we didn’t have to put up with a grueling peak either as everyday is pretty much the same for us as far as how busy we get. Much more relaxed then express that’s for sure.