How's peak?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Midwest U. S. Is super slow. Thankfully I have a seasonal inside full time job but they're cutting overtime on ft employees and night sorts are only getting barely 3.5 hours.

Where da volume at

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
New England here. Heavy but with the PVDs the days are not much longer than they have been all summer. They have more PVDs than package car drivers now. But it’s heavy enough that we are getting close to 60 hours still.

charm299

Midwest U. S. Is super slow. Thankfully I have a seasonal inside full time job but they're cutting overtime on ft employees and night sorts are only getting barely 3.5 hours.

Where da volume at
I have to practically beg to get eight hours ant then I work Saturday eight hours for overtime. Volume is there but pvds taking a lot of stops

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have to practically beg to get eight hours ant then I work Saturday eight hours for overtime. Volume is there but pvds taking a lot of stops
The volume is definitely there. People don’t realize how much crap is going to PVD.

Just in my loop there’s enough work going to PVD to push us all over 12 every day.

Zowert

Not using a helper this year. It’s been 13 hour days all week.
4D7A8656-AC69-4DB7-8A17-AF8706A02358.jpeg
AF2406E0-A423-4766-AE39-8005A809136E.jpeg

I couldn’t open the rear door because a couple irregs in the back were jammed up against it. So I had to clear this crap from the front. It took me a good three hours just to get the aisle clear.

Last edited:

toxic88

I have a customer with more than 50 pallets that need to get picked up but management is saying NO!!! Just take them their usual CPU trailers but yet package drivers are asking for more work/hours. I don’t get it🤷🏻‍♂️

Zowert

You guys are killing yourself and you don't even realize it. lol
Oh you don’t even know, I know a couple runners at my center who are busting out 300 stops (with a helper) by 1800 then going to help MULTIPLE DRIVERS! Then they complain, “Why do they keep making me help everyone?” Dude slow TF down.