How's peak?

Mdet

Hi here in central Ct as for pre load in my building we have 16,000 boxes and seems to be a very slow peak. In the years passed we usally start at 12:00am for pre load and right now it is between 1:00-2:30am during the week. I have herd from drivers it has been a slow peak this year.

summersaltstains

Oh you don’t even know, I know a couple runners at my center who are busting out 300 stops (with a helper) by 1800 then going to help MULTIPLE DRIVERS! Then they complain, “Why do they keep making me help everyone?” Dude slow TF down.
I refused a helper this year and after getting help everyday from people with helpers they finally cut me down to a less than 8 hour dispatch. Let’s see if it keeps up.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Best peak season for me in 45 years. I sleep late and try to find things to do. I washed my Mercedes and golfcart yesterday. I'll work out in the gym today. Retirement is great!

old levi's

blank space
Best peak season for me in 45 years. I sleep late and try to find things to do. I washed my Mercedes and golfcart yesterday. I'll work out in the gym today. Retirement is great!
Are you going to put some Christmas lights on the golfcart so you can rock the neighborhood yuletide parade?

ouanling

Oh you don’t even know, I know a couple runners at my center who are busting out 300 stops (with a helper) by 1800 then going to help MULTIPLE DRIVERS! Then they complain, “Why do they keep making me help everyone?” Dude slow TF down.
my friend has 1 month. He only had 65 stops yesterday(but left at 11h30) and at lunch he was all like "oh im starting to take my breaks from today and slowing down"

he said lets meet up at 3h30 for the break, he was already going home. runner runner idiot.

prob only had a 5-6hrs payday

Zowert

my friend has 1 month. He only had 65 stops yesterday(but left at 11h30) and at lunch he was all like "oh im starting to take my breaks from today and slowing down"

he said lets meet up at 3h30 for the break, he was already going home. runner runner idiot.

prob only had a 5-6hrs payday
You need to get a couple other drivers together for a little chat with him. Tell his ass to slow down.

When I was fresh out of my thirty I was the same way. Running stops off, skipping lunch and working off the clock. Then a group of higher seniority drivers cornered me one morning and talked some sense into me.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Are you going to put some Christmas lights on the golfcart so you can rock the neighborhood yuletide parade?
Not planning on joining the parades, they have them a lot. We do ride around a lot at night to see Christmas lights.
E30AC22C-066A-4FC6-A6F6-DFA1EBA8EBD9.jpeg

Mack37

I don’t know where you’re at in the Midwest but we’re absolutely slammed at USPS. I clocked out today with 70 hours for the week.

21Savage

Was at 45 hours coming into Friday, management had me run 2 Post Offices(which were 1 scans, and pallet jacked) and one Winery pick up then punched out at 11:45 because they said they needed me for tomorrow.

Easiest day ever?