How's peak?

Because I wanted to get drunk and play my new video game.

Already told I'm doing Post Office tomorrow in a moose then running irregs in a Brown. Will just milk the friend out of it and basically got 2 days off and still 55+ hours when it's all said and done
I would have demanded my 8 hours for today so I wouldn't have hours available for tomorrow

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Was at 45 hours coming into Friday, management had me run 2 Post Offices(which were 1 scans, and pallet jacked) and one Winery pick up then punched out at 11:45 because they said they needed me for tomorrow.

Easiest day ever?
Just when I think I’ve heard it all. Wow.

Why in the hell would you take a pay actual
And then help
Them tomorrow

21Savage

Just when I think I’ve heard it all. Wow.

Why in the hell would you take a pay actual
And then help
Them tomorrow
I'm a T-S First of all.

So working Saturday is the norm for me. I still got 2 days off this week, worked my time and half day and got 55+ hours. What's hard to comprehend? You're acting like I did them a favor.

21Savage

He’s more worried about getting drunk and playing video games. There’s zero chance of him understanding.
Not "more worried"

I work hard, just as hard as you. I just took an opportunity to go home early and I'll still finish with as many hours as the rest of the drivers in my center.

Brownslave688

Not "more worried"

I work hard, just as hard as you. I just took an opportunity to go home early and I'll still finish with as many hours as the rest of the drivers in my center.
You’re trying every way you can to justify it. Just further proving you don’t get it.

Brownslave688

I'm a first year 22.4, I don't get dead days. Haven't missed a work day all year, my hire date was Jan 21.
5CDC2D79-D729-44AF-981B-8DD24B43C5B1.gif