How's peak?

21Savage

He finishes out the day at straight time. He works tomorrow it’s a 6th punch and all OT?
My 6th punch was Monday. Paid for 12 hours.

That's why I don't understand what they're upset about. Saturday is my scheduled day. If I'm off that just means more work for M-friend drivers in the center.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My legs and shoulders are aching. Skied Breckenridge Monday, Keystone Tuesday and Wednesday. Going to lay in the recliner all weekend and repeat the same next week.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
BrownCafe - UPSers talking about UPS - Not endorsed by UPS - Est. 1999
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U
UPS Discussions
How's peak?
Thread starterProtein Fart Start dateToday at 3:51 AM
Jump to new
Unwatch
21Savage
21Savage
24 minutes ago
Add bookmark
MethodsMan said:
He finishes out the day at straight time. He works tomorrow it’s a 6th punch and all OT?
My 6th punch was Monday. Paid for 12 hours.

That's why I don't understand what they're upset about. Saturday is my scheduled day. If I'm off that just means more work for M-friend drivers in the center.
Quote ReplyReport
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U
18 minutes ago
Add bookmark
21Savage said:
And sometimes you take the day if given the chance. Especially during peak. I'm good brother.
You could have had tomorrow off...

I'll drink a beer in your honor tomorrow
Quote ReplyReport •••
21Savage
21Savage
16 minutes ago
Add bookmark
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U said:
You could have had tomorrow off...

I'll drink a beer in your honor tomorrow
I had off today. What's the difference between today and tomorrow? I played the game and got 2 days off and you're upset that one of those days was a Friday and not a Saturday?
Quote ReplyReport
Funny
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U
14 minutes ago
Add bookmark
21Savage said:
I had off today. What's the difference between today and tomorrow?
Ask yourself that question tomorrow when you're at work
Quote ReplyReport •••
Funny
21Savage
21Savage
12 minutes ago
Add bookmark
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U said:
Ask yourself that question tomorrow when you're at work
On my scheduled day that I work every weekend? Yup I'll really be salty.
Quote ReplyReport
Brownslave688
Brownslave688
You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
7 minutes ago
New
Add bookmark
MethodsMan said:
He’s t-s
Quote ReplyReport
First
Prev
4 of 4

Attach files
UPS Discussions
Contact usTerms and rulesPrivacy policyHelpHomeRSS
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd. Contents Copyright ©1999-2020 Style and Design LLC, California - All rights reserved

Huh!!

GenericUsername

On my scheduled day that I work every weekend? Yup I'll really be salty.
Stop listening to the old guys here and enjoy CP2077. I'm waiting until after peak to enjoy playing it over a few days without any interruption. But seriously, if you're T-S and going to have to be here tomorrow regardless of having 4 hours or 8 hours, you might as well have taken the day today and work part of it tomorrow since you'll be there regardless.

Fire Ball

Only 1 Message all day..., My center would have sent 10+

4d7a8656-ac69-4db7-8a17-af8706a02358-jpeg.320865

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
jeez i always take my 30m at home anyways, gonna change to 6 and try to finish early on light days

The problem where I am is that they will never ever let you sneak out with 8 hrs of pay for fewer hours of work...we are entitled to request our full 8 hours every day but they will always find something for us to do to make us earn it. I don’t know what the situation is in Canada though.

ouanling

The problem where I am is that they will never ever let you sneak out with 8 hrs of pay for fewer hours of work...we are entitled to request our full 8 hours every day but they will always find something for us to do to make us earn it. I don’t know what the situation is in Canada though.
my sup is always gone kinda early and theres no one to talk to.

I dont think i could manage coming earlier than with 30mins left anyways. But id rather go home 15-30m early than finishing 30m late to make sure i hit my 8h