How's the view???........

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I aint got no problem hitting bitchnitchees in the nuttz deep into the night if that's what it takes, ya know. Is what it is, always mind over matter on this job.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
That's too far to run with a pit bull chewing on your ass. I would drive in or back in depending on if there was space to turn around. What the hell did they put back up cameras in the trucks for if you can't use them?
I'm either pulling into that driveway or bagging the parcel and leaving it at the end of the driveway. No chance in hell I'm walking over 100'.

UPSGUY72

That's too far to run with a pit bull chewing on your ass. I would drive in or back in depending on if there was space to turn around. What the hell did they put back up cameras in the trucks for if you can't use them?

I wouldn't be walking up that driveway. If I had a help they might have to but not me. If I knew I could turn around I'd drive up it. If not either EC or bag it and walk up 50 ft and leave it where they can't miss it.

Cementups

Box Monkey
No way in hell one of those trucks would have made it up there.

I'm one of the first to say, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!
There has only been a few times I haven't been able to get places with my package car(s). You have to know the abilities of your equipment. I also like to play in my package car when I have open space so I know what it can do.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm one of the first to say, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!
There has only been a few times I haven't been able to get places with my package car(s). You have to know the abilities of your equipment. I also like to play in my package car when I have open space so I know what it can do.

I pulled off a 720 in a P500 once!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1417144877.697913.jpg

Happy thanksgiving!!!