How's the view???........

Overpaid Union Thug

We have a Spee-dee delivery company around here. I think they cover Mn.,Ia., Wi., and parts of North and South Dakota. They do an excellent job from what I hear. Cheaper than UPS and just as quick if not quicker. They were started a long time ago (mid 70's?) by 4 ex UPS management people who bailed out.
Well, as long as they aren't bought out buy UPS they will keep succeeding.

Brown Now

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1432577805.025607.jpg

Don't remember where I was with this one.I was driving under a "shelf" of cloud cover with the break ahead of me. I think I may have been heading south to Indianapolis.

Last edited:

Brown Now

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1432577914.337645.jpg

Heading North to Osseo,WI. to meet a MINMN driver. I just finished driving through some rough storms and saw the end of the weather system with the sun setting on the other side of it.

Cementups

Box Monkey
While delivering to a house earlier I saw something in the bushes. Walked back to my truck to grab my phone to take a picture. As I was walking back to the bush the lady stepped out and asked me what was wrong. I told her, "nothing, I just wanted to take a picture of this rat snake in your bush." No sooner did the S in snake come out of my mouth, she back stepped into her house and said there was no way she was coming back out and would get the packages later. Didn't matter that I told her he was harmless. He was between 4'-5' long.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
While delivering to a house earlier I saw something in the bushes. Walked back to my truck to grab my phone to take a picture. As I was walking back to the bush the lady stepped out and asked me what was wrong. I told her, "nothing, I just wanted to take a picture of this rat snake in your bush." No sooner did the S in snake come out of my mouth, she back stepped into her house and said there was no way she was coming back out and would get the packages later. Didn't matter that I told her he was harmless. He was between 4'-5' long.

You would not believe how strong those buggers are.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Snakes are pretty rare around here, especially big ones. For some reason I've been seeing a bunch lately. Maybe its climate change?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1433017452.885002.jpg