How's the view???........

Cementups

Box Monkey
new pic from my area:

IMG00300.jpg

I know its a Ford on the right (56' ?), but is it a "Flatbed Ford?" If so, I don't see the "Girl"

Wouldn't she be setting behind the steering wheel?
Well, Im a standing on a corner
In winslow, arizona
And such a fine sight to see
Its a girl, my lord, in a flatbed
Ford
slowin down to take a look at me

I was talking about the babe in this pic.
SedonaSummer08rps71.jpg

UPS Lifer

Maybe the ship cut make a quick detour and drop you off in Hawaii.

That would be the PERFECT scenario!

Our biggest issue with traveling is our proximity with the airport and taking care of our cats. One of the cats has feline diabetes so it requires extra care!

As for the airport.... Here is an example... The quickest we can get to California by air is 5 - 5.5 hours. If we drive it takes between 6 and 7 hours. It is way more convenient to drive than to fly (and a heck of a lot cheaper!)

UPS Lifer

I know its a Ford on the right (56' ?), but is it a "Flatbed Ford?" If so, I don't see the "Girl"

Wouldn't she be setting behind the steering wheel?
Well, Im a standing on a corner
In winslow, arizona
And such a fine sight to see
Its a girl, my lord, in a flatbed
Ford
slowin down to take a look at me

I was talking about the babe in this pic.
SedonaSummer08rps71.jpg

Here is a better shot of the Ford Flatbed!

And to clear up the "two babes".... The one in the Ford is painted on in the window of the building and there are no side mirrors on the painted version in the window. This is why I cut the pic where I did. You get the illusion of the image from the window. The "babe" standing by the vette is my better half. We have been traveling Route 66 since 1970!

We lived about 2 miles from Historic Route 66 in Rancho Cucamonga. Three of the centers I managed had Route 66 run right through them. Pasadena Ctr 9110 - Foothill Ctr 9170 - now defunct Euclid Ctr 9173.

As a kid I have memories of traveling to Chicago from CA on route 66 every summer. I watched the Interstate system being built. Great memories!

SedonaSummer08rps53.jpg