How's the view???........

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
40479498-FBB3-4C7E-AD93-F4BD226C5104.jpeg

I don't know which is prettier, the old barn or the old truck.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Even more work. How can you go from a building full of horse and cow crap to making beer in it? Did he check with the Health Department first I hope?
I didn’t ask him all that. He seems to have plenty of money so I’m guessing he’s either doing the legwork or hiring someone.

PT Car Washer

This one reminds me of a time I floor’d it thru a flooded road. The water pressure busted the step latches off, opened the steps up and cheap shot me in the side head while pressure washing the whole inside cab and myself.
We have had drivers drive through deep water and sucked water into the air intake and into the cylinders hydrolocking and destroying the engine. Next day you are driving an old high step no power steering 800 until the shop can order you a new engine. Most likely months.

rod

Retired 22 years
We have had drivers drive through deep water and sucked water into the air intake and into the cylinders hydrolocking and destroying the engine. Next day you are driving an old high step no power steering 800 until the shop can order you a new engine. Most likely months.

You can hit them water holes faster with an old high stepping P-800---full speed ahead

rod

Retired 22 years
With a fresh 4.3 V6 engine they ran pretty good. Rebuilt front end and they almost steered as easy as power steering.

I wouldn't know. All I ever had were ones that had the old 300 ci Ford with 3 or 4 hundred thousand miles on the truck and had a quarter turn of play in the steering wheel.

PT Car Washer

I wouldn't know. All I ever had were ones that had the old 300 ci Ford with 3 or 4 hundred thousand miles on the truck and had a quarter turn of play in the steering wheel.
And the only way the wrench's could take out some of the slop in the steering was to tighten up the steering box.