How's the view???........

Sometimes a lot of rain will fall in a short amount of time and causes things called puddles, like in @over9five picture. I know it’s a foreign thing for you since “it never rains in Southern California” and y’all have had a drought for the last 50 years. Lol.
tenor (2) (1).gif

Are you some kind of wizard? Your sorcery intimidates me.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got to eat lunch with my other retirees yesterday, I hadn't seen most of these guys in over a year. There are about 230 years of service sitting around this table and five Circle of Honor drivers. Four of these guys drove package for at least 35 years. That's me in the red Braves shirt. A lot of tale tales and laughs were shared. We all agreed retirement is better than working.

B6AB5A21-3B08-422C-BFB3-553963C99AFC.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
I got to eat lunch with my other retirees yesterday, I hadn't seen most of these guys in over a year. There are about 230 years of service sitting around this table and five Circle of Honor drivers. Four of these guys drove package for at least 35 years. That's me in the red Braves shirt. A lot of tale tales and laughs were shared. We all agreed retirement is better than working.

View attachment 346307
We meet one a month for breakfast. Had as few as 4 of us and as many as 14. Depends on what time of the year. Lots of them go south for the winter.

View attachment 346307
If you included yourself in the picture it would be over 300 years of service