Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

vantexan

Jared. Saudi Arabia. Billions.

What did they expect in return?
You do realize there's a difference between parking two billion in Jared's investment firm and the firm is making the Saudis money as opposed to sending millions for absolutely no business done and the money goes directly into private bank accounts of family members? But if Jared has broken the law then by all means arrest and prosecute him.

newolddude

You do realize there's a difference between parking two billion in Jared's investment firm and the firm is making the Saudis money as opposed to sending millions for absolutely no business done and the money goes directly into private bank accounts of family members? But if Jared has broken the law then by all means arrest and prosecute him.
Can you point to the policy decisions and other gifts Biden gave to China in return for a couple of truck payments?

vantexan

Can you point to the policy decisions and other gifts Biden gave to China in return for a couple of truck payments?
I have no idea. The Oversight committees have found tens of millions in payments from China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Romania and elsewhere. Exactly how much proof do you need?

vantexan

I think we want an indictment at least. Or this is probably hyped up bogus BS.
Hundreds of bank Suspicious Activity Reports are BS? Paid informants of the FBI, people who have received hundreds of thousands over the years for solid, verified information on criminal activity of various people, are just hyping BS? Those are reports the FBI tried to keep Congress from getting. IRS and FBI whistleblowers, some even registered Democrats, are just making up stuff? The noose is tightening and y'all are in denial because you've been indoctrinated to believe only Republicans are corrupt.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Proof that there was quid pro quo in governmental policy decisions. That while Joe Biden held office he and his family accepted money or other favors from foreign countries that translated in to actions in favor of that nation.
So, in your reality, bribery is permissible as long as no transaction occurs at that time.

Really?

vantexan

Tens of millions?

All the money in Joe Biden's account can be accounted for. Real estate. Book deal, Speaking engagements.
There were tens of millions that they have the wire transfers to 9 Biden family members. Hunter says in texts that "10% goes to the Big Guy." Witnesses have testified that Joe is the "Big Guy." How the money got to Joe I don't know exactly but it's just come out that payments to Joe are recently being called loans. That avoids IRS reporting. And the "loans" are being traced to China.

And remember, payments to family members are treated the same as direct payments to Joe under the law concerning peddling influence.

vantexan

Proof that there was quid pro quo in governmental policy decisions. That while Joe Biden held office he and his family accepted money or other favors from foreign countries that translated in to actions in favor of that nation.
So if a politician's family receives millions of dollars for no work performed you're good with that? I don't know what he has done or will do but I do know that as Senator Joe pushed through credit card payment reform that greatly benefited banks issuing credit cards. And not long after Hunter had a no work job for a couple of years at one of those banks in Delaware making serious money. While we're at it Chelsea Clinton went straight into a $900k job after graduating college. I'm sure she was worth every penny.

newolddude

There were tens of millions that they have the wire transfers to 9 Biden family members. Hunter says in texts that "10% goes to the Big Guy." Witnesses have testified that Joe is the "Big Guy." How the money got to Joe I don't know exactly but it's just come out that payments to Joe are recently being called loans. That avoids IRS reporting. And the "loans" are being traced to China.

And remember, payments to family members are treated the same as direct payments to Joe under the law concerning peddling influence.
Show us the accounts. Show us the money.

Next Day Err

Hundreds of bank Suspicious Activity Reports are BS? Paid informants of the FBI, people who have received hundreds of thousands over the years for solid, verified information on criminal activity of various people, are just hyping BS? Those are reports the FBI tried to keep Congress from getting. IRS and FBI whistleblowers, some even registered Democrats, are just making up stuff? The noose is tightening and y'all are in denial because you've been indoctrinated to believe only Republicans are corrupt.
Or… 3 payments of $1,380.

Meanwhile Jared Kushner got how much? Was it a couple billion?

vantexan

Or… 3 payments of $1,380.

Meanwhile Jared Kushner got how much? Was it a couple billion?
Tens of millions to the Bidens. Kushner's firm got that money and it was to make the Saudis money while his firm charged fees. If that's illegal arrest him. And if 9 Biden family members got tens of millions of money wired to their bank accounts and it was illegal, arrest them.

Next Day Err

Tens of millions to the Bidens. Kushner's firm got that money and it was to make the Saudis money while his firm charged fees. If that's illegal arrest him. And if 9 Biden family members got tens of millions of money wired to their bank accounts and it was illegal, arrest them.
Zero proof that I can see of “tens of millions”