Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

vantexan

Hunter called their bluff on the public hearing and that’s how I’m pretty dang sure there was no impropriety. Keep reaching though.
You really are in denial. At this point I'm waiting for the impeachment proceeding. You can see the evidence presented then. I've already.repeated, numerous times, what the oversight committees are saying they've found and continue to discover. I provided their website detailing their findings. I suspect it'll be well into next year before the impeachment. Good luck!

Next Day Err

You really are in denial. At this point I'm waiting for the impeachment proceeding. You can see the evidence presented then. I've already.repeated, numerous times, what the oversight committees are saying they've found and continue to discover. I provided their website detailing their findings. I suspect it'll be well into next year before the impeachment. Good luck!
I hope the GQP overreaches like they often do.

Next Day Err

based a two year investigation of Russian collusion on a phony dossier
This is false. We've went over this. The FBI had already began their Trump campaign investigation before they had even addressed the Steele documentation. I'm not going to swat away every one of your revisionist history pieces.

vantexan

This is false. We've went over this. The FBI had already began their Trump campaign investigation before they had even addressed the Steele documentation. I'm not going to swat away every one of your revisionist history pieces.
The FBI presented the Steele Dossier to the FISA court, even called it verified when it wasn't, as a supporting document to get warrants to spy on the Trump campaign and then during the transition. This has been gone over too. So much so that the Inspector General pointed it out and caused the FISA court to sternly rebuke the FBI. The FBI 4th in command warned the FBI leadership that the dossier couldn't be corroborated but that didn't stop Comey and McCabe from signing off that it had been verified. If you aren't happy with this timeline take it up with the Inspector General.