Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

rickyb

Another post of your mistaken logic.
So you now claim to have married a country and it only allows you to visit sometimes ?
i married an american and i live in america, does that qualify me to speak out against my govt according to your UPS driver "logic"?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
House Oversight Chair James Comer (R-Ky.) swiftly blasted the request — contradicting earlier comments saying they would “drop everything” if the president’s son wanted to testify “in front of the committee.”
Rep. Zoe Lofgren, a California Democrat who sits on the January 6 panel, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" on Sunday that the committee hasn't yet had a chance to discuss Bannon's letter, but that "I expect that we will be hearing from him and there are many questions that we have for him."

Lofgren, however, said that public testimony from Bannon was unlikely, noting that the committee typically does depositions. "This goes on for hour after hour after hour. We want to get all our questions answered, and you can't do that in a live format," she said.

Next Day Err

Rep. Zoe Lofgren, a California Democrat who sits on the January 6 panel, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" on Sunday that the committee hasn't yet had a chance to discuss Bannon's letter, but that "I expect that we will be hearing from him and there are many questions that we have for him."

Lofgren, however, said that public testimony from Bannon was unlikely, noting that the committee typically does depositions. "This goes on for hour after hour after hour. We want to get all our questions answered, and you can't do that in a live format," she said.
Irrelevant.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
i married an american and i live in america, does that qualify me to speak out against my govt according to your UPS driver "logic"?
you married someone to get a green card ?
You do realize that agents will be making a surprise visit to the residence to check that everyone sleeps together before approving a card.

rickyb

you married someone to get a green card ?
You do realize that agents will be making a surprise visit to the residence to check that everyone sleeps together before approving a card.
what if i divorce her. will i be able to speak out against my govt?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1702245278141.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Anybody catch the clown show at the Capitol today ?
Between 2016 and 2019, this is the same guy who spent $872,000 to get laid, another $397,000 on clothing and accessories (which he obviously never wore), and withdrew $1.6 million from cash machines. But when he was sued for child support, he claimed he was broke.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Anybody catch the clown show at the Capitol today ?
Between 2016 and 2019, this is the same guy who spent $872,000 to get laid, another $397,000 on clothing and accessories (which he obviously never wore), and withdrew $1.6 million from cash machines. But when he was sued for child support, he claimed he was broke.
The guy is an absolute POS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The guy is an absolute POS.
Goes to Capitol Hill to testify, but doesn't.
Which will result in a new charge against him, Contempt of Congress.

Then has the balls to shift the blame off of himself and blame others for the mess he created.
Instead of old joe running for potus, Hunter should run instead.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Goes to Capitol Hill to testify, but doesn't.
Which will result in a new charge against him, Contempt of Congress.

Then has the balls to shift the blame off of himself and blame others for the mess he created.
Instead of old joe running for potus, Hunter should run instead.
Those people are shameless