Hunter

vantexan

Is Delaware a strong NRA state? Seems to speak to the issue of the right to bear arms.
Drug users don't have the right. What's a bit ironic is this administration pushed for stiffer penalties for lying on a gun application in 2022. Got the sentencing increased from maximum 10 to 15 years. Doubt that Hunter would get that many, but fact is it's a felony to lie on.the application.

Thebrownblob

I think he's trying to say if they don't convict Hunter it won't be because he's a Biden. It'll be some stand for gun ownership.
Hunter Biden is a spoiled brat, drug addict, pervert, whose powerful father has helped him stay out of a lot of trouble that normal people could not.

Having said that the government uses that silly little rule in ATF Form 4473, as a way to entrap people and pry into their private lives. It’s not constitutional in anyway.

“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

MYODB ATF

vantexan

Hunter Biden is a spoiled brat, drug addict, pervert, whose powerful father has helped him stay out of a lot of trouble that normal people could not.

Having said that the government uses that silly little rule in ATF Form 4473, as a way to entrap people and pry into their private lives. It’s not constitutional in anyway.

“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

MYODB ATF
How many people get shot by someone under the influence? How many drug pushers shoot others in disputes over sales? What's not fair about it is they restrict drug users but someone can be an alcoholic and still get a gun.

Thebrownblob

How many people get shot by someone under the influence? How many drug pushers shoot others in disputes over sales? What's not fair about it is they restrict drug users but someone can be an alcoholic and still get a gun.
The federal government has no business playing morality police. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, having them decide what moral and what not. A couple years ago both States did marijuana was illegal now it’s not in many states.
And most likely will be legal federally soon.

Perfectly fine with them running a background check if they have a conviction. It’s none of their business if the person isn’t convicted it’s a background check, not a tattletale session.

And the bigger problem with drug users getting weapons has nothing to do with them filling out that form lol, they don’t go to the gun store and buy guns very often.

Hopefully, Hunter Biden beats that case, and the federal government is forced to get rid of that rule altogether it’s unconstitutional.

Plenty of other things they can get that idiot on that are legitimate.

oldngray

nowhere special
The federal government has no business playing morality police. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, having them decide what moral and what not. A couple years ago both States did marijuana was illegal now it’s not in many states.

Perfectly fine with them running a background check if they have a conviction. It’s none of their business if the person isn’t convicted it’s a background check, not a tattletale session.

And the bigger problem with drug users getting weapons has nothing to do with them filling out that form lol, they don’t go to the gun store and buy guns very often.

Hopefully, Hunter Biden beats that case, and the federal government is forced to get rid of that rule altogether it’s unconstitutional.

They usually only charge 4473 violations as secondary crimes. They don't go after someone for that alone. Hunter is the fall guy for Joe's crimes. Hunter did also lie under oath but he has his Democrat get out of jail free card for that.

vantexan

But he's totally protected by Merrick Garland on all the other stuff. How many other things are out there that you've seen over the years where lying on an application is a criminal offense? Like lying on a credit application.
The government is well within its right to insist on honesty(no matter how dishonest they are). I think this is more about the camel's nose under the tent. If you let them in here where does it stop. And yes I think plenty of people try to buy guns at a gun store illegally. It's not like everyone knows who to go to to get an illegal gun.

vantexan

They usually only charge 4473 violations as secondary crimes. They don't go after someone for that alone. Hunter is the fall guy for Joe's crimes. Hunter did also lie under oath but he has his Democrat get out of jail free card for that.
I doubt this would be happening if Dad wasn't running for re-election. Joe would get slammed if he protected Hunter, especially after all the "no one is above the law" remarks they made going after Trump.

Thebrownblob

But he's totally protected by Merrick Garland on all the other stuff. How many other things are out there that you've seen over the years where lying on an application is a criminal offense? Like lying on a credit application.
The government is well within its right to insist on honesty(no matter how dishonest they are). I think this is more about the camel's nose under the tent. If you let them in here where does it stop. And yes I think plenty of people try to buy guns at a gun store illegally. It's not like everyone knows who to go to to get an illegal gun.
The government is entitled to honesty, but it is not entitled for me to give answers that I should not have to give in order to own something that is a constitutional, right. If someone does not have a conviction that comes up when a background check is done there should be no problem.

The real issue here is why does the government continually put up perjury traps? You can’t complain about Trump having perjury traps and not understand they do it to us as well. I would venture to guess a good percentage of people on this website own weapons and have been forced to perjure themself on that form. I don’t think they should go to jail either for a perjury trap, put in place by a prying government Trying to circumvent a constitutional, right.

Thebrownblob

I doubt this would be happening if Dad wasn't running for re-election. Joe would get slammed if he protected Hunter, especially after all the "no one is above the law" remarks they made going after Trump.
I agree and that that’s why I called it a trap. They have something on many Americans if they want it, by that simple little question.

vantexan

The government is entitled to honesty, but it is not entitled for me to give answers that I should not have to give in order to own something that is a constitutional, right. If someone does not have a conviction that comes up when a background check is done there should be no problem.

The real issue here is why does the government continually put up perjury traps? You can’t complain about Trump having perjury traps and not understand they do it to us as well. I would venture to guess a good percentage of people on this website own weapons and have been forced to perjure themself on that form. I don’t think they should go to jail either for a perjury trap, put in place by a prying government Trying to circumvent a constitutional, right.
Are they asked if they've ever done illegal drugs or is it they're currently using? It's only a trap if the applicant lies about their usage in order to get a gun. I don't want drug users getting guns. Law abiding citizens don't have to worry about it.

Thebrownblob

Are they asked if they've ever done illegal drugs or is it they're currently using? It's only a trap if the applicant lies about their usage in order to get a gun. I don't want drug users getting guns. Law abiding citizens don't have to worry about it.
Currently using it and according to the government, anyone who smokes marijuana is not a law abiding citizen. Even if their state says so. Also, any depressant or stimulant that you’re addicted to would qualify As a violation of this silly entrapment code. Caffeine anyone? I love how they leave it so wide-open.

Law abiding citizens, L O L. Every single person on this website, probably violates dozens of laws daily because we have way too many laws and regulations. Purposely.

I’ll submit a right and left perspective

vantexan

Currently using it and according to the government, anyone who smokes marijuana is not a law abiding citizen. Even if their state says so. Also, any depressant or stimulant that you’re addicted to would qualify As a violation of this silly entrapment code. Caffeine anyone? I love how they leave it so wide-open.

Law abiding citizens, L O L. Every single person on this website, probably violates dozens of laws daily because we have way too many laws and regulations. Purposely.

I’ll submit a right and left perspective

No one is getting arrested for drinking coffee and not confessing to it. While it's true that we're over regulated, it comes down to just answering truthfully and not buying the gun if you're using. What everyone else does has no bearing on the matter.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hunter's new crack whore...
1717815438772.png