Hunter

bacha29

Good. Proves once again that we are a nation of laws not men. Granted thanks to their wealth the powerful elite do have advantages in the administration of justice....but not all the time nor everywhere.

oldngray

nowhere special
Good. Proves once again that we are a nation of laws not men. Granted thanks to their wealth the powerful elite do have advantages in the administration of justice....but not all the time nor everywhere.
8917f6.jpg

Box Ox

Thebrownblob

I see your point. If Hunter is pardoned I hope every other convicted offender is also pardoned.
I do not think it’s fair that the ATF makes a rule circumventing your constitutional rights by asking you to violate your 5th amendment right so that they can take your 2nd amendment right. The background check was to find prior convictions, not to snitch on yourself. Note that I’m no fan of Hunter Biden, nor do I do drugs.

Box Ox

Joe will pardon him for sure. I know he’s said he won’t. He will.
I doubt it. We shall see.

Joe could leave us any day now. He's not going to let his family legacy be that he let Hunter face the consequences of a conviction when he could have stopped it.

Next Day Err

I do not think it’s fair that the ATF makes a rule circumventing your constitutional rights by asking you to violate your 5th amendment right so that they can take your 2nd amendment right. The background check was to find prior convictions, not to snitch on yourself. Note that I’m no fan of Hunter Biden, nor do I do drugs.
Think we’ll hear the NRA crying about how the government infringed on Biden’s rights?

Thebrownblob

Think we’ll hear the NRA crying about how the government infringed on Biden’s rights?

The NRA is a political organization not guns rights advocacy group, or a second amendment protector. I won a lifetime membership in high school at a shooting competition, and they still call me to this day for donations and I laugh in their face.

oldngray

nowhere special
The NRA is a political organization not guns rights advocacy group, or a second amendment protector. I won a lifetime membership in high school at a shooting competition, and they still call me to this day for donations and I laugh in their face.
NRA is not the same as its political arm the NRA-ILA