I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Catatonic

Nine Lives
i don't get ... so I can't say :censored2: to certain people in other threads ... just in nf
You can say it but if it is reported then it is technically against the TOS.
Your post was reported.

Again, from the TOS:

3.) Our staff does not review all of the content posted here. We rely on the members to report inappropriate content so that it can be reviewed by the moderators and appropriate action taken when necessary. Content will not be deleted or altered for the purpose of distorting the pattern of opinion in any given discussion. The sole purpose of content editing or deletion is to remove inappropriate content and enforce these Terms of Service and House Rules.

rickyb

You can say it but if it is reported then it is technically against the TOS.
Your post was reported.

Again, from the TOS:

3.) Our staff does not review all of the content posted here. We rely on the members to report inappropriate content so that it can be reviewed by the moderators and appropriate action taken when necessary. Content will not be deleted or altered for the purpose of distorting the pattern of opinion in any given discussion. The sole purpose of content editing or deletion is to remove inappropriate content and enforce these Terms of Service and House Rules.
i didnt snitch

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
my dow threads become threads about racism, poor people, sexism, gender etc. which i dont care but it is the point