I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

vantexan

He blames others for his choices. Chose to abandon his family instead of working a job. Now he's lonely. Laying in the bed of garbage he created for himself makes him grumpy.
As always when a lib, that's you, doesn't have an argument they make up personal lies. It's like watching a Swiss timepiece. Like clockwork.

vantexan

thats sad
Nothing of the sort. He doesn't tell you that I took an early pension. That I have diabetes, heart disease, and a bad knee. That by traveling to very inexpensive countries I can use half my pension to pay off bills. That I've paid off over $8000 in credit card debt since February of last year, have paid over $4000 on our car and will have it paid off in June, and will then save towards putting a new roof on our house. He doesn't tell you that because he's a slimey individual with no moral compass. And gets cheered on by other slimey individuals who hate conservatives.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He doesn't tell you that I took an early pension. That I've paid off over $8000 in credit card debt since February of last year, have paid over $4000 on our car and will have it paid off in June, and will then save towards putting a new roof on our house.
You retired early, when you had all of that debt? Typical lazy liberal.

rickyb

Nothing of the sort. He doesn't tell you that I took an early pension. That I have diabetes, heart disease, and a bad knee. That by traveling to very inexpensive countries I can use half my pension to pay off bills. That I've paid off over $8000 in credit card debt since February of last year, have paid over $4000 on our car and will have it paid off in June, and will then save towards putting a new roof on our house. He doesn't tell you that because he's a slimey individual with no moral compass. And gets cheered on by other slimey individuals who hate conservatives.
go vegetarian. take a burrito wrap, fry a bunch of veggies and add some black beans with no sodium, and then put spinach / salad mix on top. you want to put on so much veggies that when you close it like a taco, some of the veggies spills out.

vantexan

go vegetarian. take a burrito wrap, fry a bunch of veggies and add some black beans with no sodium, and then put spinach / salad mix on top. you want to put on so much veggies that when you close it like a taco, some of the veggies spills out.
I'll keep that in mind.

rickyb

I'll keep that in mind.
i was getting weighed for indoor skydiving in vegas, and i lost 30 lbs. i am the lightest ive ever been since grade 8....although i have more gut flab then ever. thats without trying just being vegetarian and i started doing exercises while walking the dog and eating every 2.5 hours or less.

vantexan

i was getting weighed for indoor skydiving in vegas, and i lost 30 lbs. i am the lightest ive ever been since grade 8....although i have more gut flab then ever.
And I've dropped 50 lbs since retiring. Easy to do in this part of the world. Real food plus lots of walking.