I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

vantexan

its resources for big corporations. alot of countries do it. you even said china does it.
China is using it's huge cash reserves to influence countries rich in natural resources to have access to those resources. When you're the world's manufacturer you must have the raw materials needed to sustain it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
OK, show me where we're pillaging? You said it, back it up? Because everyone knows we got huge resources from Vietnam, Korea, Panama, Dominica, Cuba, the Philippines, Japan, Iraq, Mexico,....this is laughable.
We've already discussed this old man, have you been diagnosed with Alzheimer's?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Way to obfuscate. You self hating libs spout this nonsense all the time but it never holds up under scrutiny. It's always the rich getting us into wars to make money, blah, blah, blah with you guys.
It was explained to you back in February, in this exact thread. You stuck your head in the sand and denied the facts then.... Your life is garbage so here you are trying to repeat the same stupid discussion. Yawn.

rickyb

We need to take care of our own country, we can't save save the world. Get your own house in order, then you can help others
the way america takes care of itself is a reflection of what it does to the world....well maybe not as bad. i dont think the US government (or most, if any governments) like democracy.