I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

No conflict of interest there? He seems reliable, totally not for sale to the highest bidder.
i enjoy listening to his interviews on youtube and its common sense to me hes not really for sale, in this age of the sell out that we live in

hes a major proponent of debt write offs and a huge critic of financialization. you can see why russia today would love him because hes against a major class of the US system

Thebrownblob

i enjoy listening to his interviews on youtube and its common sense to me hes not really for sale, in this age of the sell out that we live in

hes a major proponent of debt write offs and a huge critic of financialization. you can see why russia today would love him because hes against a major class of the US system
I have read a few of his books and also listen to some of his lectures they are entertaining All be it disturbing, not for just what he exposes but what he believes.
It’s interesting that he has consulted, according to you for both the Chinese government, and the United States government. With the US government pushing to CBDC, Digital passes, and face and bio recognition we are fast approaching the Chinese model of track, trace, and control. I wonder what influence he had on these things if any?

rickyb

I have read a few of his books and also listen to some of his lectures they are entertaining All be it disturbing, not for just what he exposes but what he believes.
It’s interesting that he has consulted, according to you for both the Chinese government, and the United States government. With the US government pushing to CBDC, Digital passes, and face and bio recognition we are fast approaching the Chinese model of track, trace, and control. I wonder what influence he had on these things if any?
probably against it

rickyb

hey big oil inflate this!

1652021527677.png

vantexan

View attachment 383137
What they don't say is most gas stations are privately owned and they charge according to not only what they pay for the gas but also for the higher costs of everything where they live. California is a high cost state and gas station owners have to charge accordingly to make a living.

rickyb

What they don't say is most gas stations are privately owned and they charge according to not only what they pay for the gas but also for the higher costs of everything where they live. California is a high cost state and gas station owners have to charge accordingly to make a living.
we gotta get housing prices under control

a free market is free from economic rents

Thebrownblob

Neoliberalism wants govt out of the economy which eventually destroys personal choice via monopolization and god knows wats else
And the government destroys your choice by picking winners and losers by saying some companies are “too big to fail” pick your poison Ricky.