I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

the portion of hte population renting and in mortgage debt has significantly grown over the past 25 years. increasing serfdom

this puts politics in their favor for a housing price debt jubilee which will lower household debts and lower housing prices.

govts currently have schemes which will make housing more unaffordable. it is a ponzi scheme. in addition i believe in australia, each politician owns 3 properties which makes it unlikely a housing debt jubilee will pass.

if the renters and debtors dont get a debt write off, its likely ecological collapse will cause housing prices to drop anyways along with a sharp fall off in standards of living

Last edited:

rickyb

if you dont know about the union movement rising in america, change your news

1652537415496.png

Thebrownblob

the portion of hte population renting and in mortgage debt has significantly grown over the past 25 years. increasing serfdom

this puts politics in their favor for a housing price debt jubilee which will lower household debts and lower housing prices.

govts currently have schemes which will make housing more unaffordable. it is a ponzi scheme. in addition i believe in australia, each politician owns 3 properties which makes it unlikely a housing debt jubilee will pass.

if the renters and debtors dont get a debt write off, its likely ecological collapse will cause housing prices to drop anyways along with a sharp fall off in standards of living
Housing prices go boom and bust after several decades, always been that way. 13 years ago I was in what you call mortgage debt, when I bought my new house, I have less than a year and a half to pay on it. It was quite a nice investment. Mortgage debt is one of the better debt instruments you can do. as long as you’re not buying at the top end of the market, or stretching what you can afford.
No offense to you Ricky but why would I take advice from a broke person? 😂

rickyb

Housing prices go boom and bust after several decades, always been that way. 13 years ago I was in what you call mortgage debt, when I bought my new house, I have less than a year and a half to pay on it. It was quite a nice investment. Mortgage debt is one of the better debt instruments you can do. as long as you’re not buying at the top end of the market, or stretching what you can afford.
this isnt my advice and im not broke

rickyb

housing prices are tied to debts which banksters created

Last edited:

rickyb

page 17 of this report USA ranked worst for paid leave and EI benefits amongst EU countries:

"In Spain, full-time employees are entitled to 22 working days. But there are also as many as 14 national and regional public holidays (excluded from 22 day entitlement). The minimum level of annual leave for Spanish citizens (factoring in national and regional holidays) is 30 days, while the maximum could be as much as 36 days.23 In France, employees are entitled to 5 weeks (or 30 days), plus up to 22 days of RTT (Réduction du Temps de Travail) - overtime remunerated as time off - for those that opt to work more than 35 hours per week. There are also 10 public holidays (excluded from 30 day entitlement).2"

Thebrownblob

page 17 of this report USA ranked worst for paid leave and EI benefits amongst EU countries:

"In Spain, full-time employees are entitled to 22 working days. But there are also as many as 14 national and regional public holidays (excluded from 22 day entitlement). The minimum level of annual leave for Spanish citizens (factoring in national and regional holidays) is 30 days, while the maximum could be as much as 36 days.23 In France, employees are entitled to 5 weeks (or 30 days), plus up to 22 days of RTT (Réduction du Temps de Travail) - overtime remunerated as time off - for those that opt to work more than 35 hours per week. There are also 10 public holidays (excluded from 30 day entitlement).2"
1652705424547.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

That’s why they’re all girly men in Spain and France.